We had a thread about hyped movies that you were disappointed with, so I thought it was only fitting to start a similar thread with actors and actresses.

I know there have been a number of times when movie ads push the fact that so-and-so is the lead actor/actress and I just wanted to scream "Who Cares?"

I may get flamed or yelled at for some of these, but I don't care... this is how I feel...

In no particular order:

George Clooney - Every role I have seen him in has the exact same personality, which is a shame because I liked his father, Nick Clooney, as a news anchor.

Tom Cruise - I liked Top Gun, and I sorta liked Mission Impossible (the first one), but that is the extent of his movies that I have seen that I liked. Again, he seems to have one on-screen personality.

Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Caribbean movies aside, I just don't see what the big deal is (and one of the nice thing about PotC is he has so much makeup on and he changes his voice so much I can't tell it is him, but I have to admit he does an excellent job as Capt. Jack).

I know I had more when I came up with the idea for this list, but my mind is suddenly drawing a blank. I'll probably add them later as they come to me.