Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    3,759
    Credits
    20

    Exclamation The Dark Knight Rises (2012, Christopher Nolan)



    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/

    TDKR trailer has been on-line for almost a day, but it´s just a bootleg version. Anyway, I guess some of us cant wait to see this, so if you´re interested in bootleg, here you go, for example WP has it: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline2.php?id=22279
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

    My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    974
    Credits
    15
    Whoever bootleged "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" teaser should win some award for his/her work... Compared to this one, it was almost perfect

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    Whoever bootleged "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" teaser should win some award for his/her work... Compared to this one, it was almost perfect
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,005
    Credits
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.

    Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

    ___

    I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

    Leak, Bootleg, Cam Crap, call it what you want.
    It all boils down to a poor quality preview of a Trailer that was meant for greater things.
    Compare it to watching Avatar on a 17 Inch out of focus TV, why spoil the greatness of seeing it the way it was meant to be?
    I mean wow, i've seen the Trailer, looks awesome, I can't make half the $hit out, but it looks great!!!! Yeah, OK.

    Wha?

    I was referring to the Dragon Tattoo "bootleg" ... It's not a genuine bootleg, Sony deliberately filmed it in favourable conditions with high sound quality (for that kind of thing) and released it... It's part of their marketing strategy.

    The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    The Dark Knight bootleg above is a bloke in a theatre, not the company behind the film. So of course it would be crap... The real question is why haven't they just released the trailer proper, seems weird.
    To boost ticket sales (for Harry Potter) and demand....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    974
    Credits
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    That bootleg is widely regarded as a deliberate leak ... So it's not really a bootleg.
    Yea, I heard that rumor too... that is why my post is full of winks

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    23,454
    Credits
    182
    BB and TDK, 2 of the most over-rated and crappies movies of the 21st century!! j7wild **runs out** of the room!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    BB and TDK, 2 of the most over-rated and crappies movies of the 21st century!! j7wild **runs out** of the room!
    I think that's called "trolling"...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Wales
    Posts
    643
    Credits
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMG View Post
    To boost ticket sales (for Harry Potter) and demand....
    I don't think the final part of Harry Potter really needed a trailer to boost its ticket sales. ($158mill over weekend) Although you do make a valid point that people are reading on-line about the trailer being shown with it and expecting to see it.

    The cinema I work at has The Dark Knight Rises trailer but hasn't attached it to Harry Potter, they don't like attaching trailers that are too far in advance of the films release. (guess I won't be seeing Brave with Cars 2 when it comes out either then) The only thing about doing something like that when the net is a-buzz with talk of the trailer is that some (and I know this because people have asked me before going in) expect it to be attached.

    But I say again, I don't think it really was needed to boost ticket sales of Harry Potter.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonMG View Post
    I think that's called "trolling"...
    Trolling is when you intentionally are doing it, j7wild often doesn't have a frigging clue of what he is saying.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    50
    Yeah I don't think Harry Potter needed a ticket boost, but I am sure they wanted to do everything they could to get people in to see the movie and make more money (including adding that lovely 3D premium).

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    32
    Credits
    451
    Well I finally watched it ... Terrible teaser ...



    Who do you suppose that is? and What's he doing?
    Last edited by hetfool; 07-18-2011 at 07:24 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,512
    Credits
    464
    Action pics from the set ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120169546.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	11537  

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    97
    Credits
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by hetfool View Post
    Well I finally watched it ... Terrible teaser ...



    Who do you suppose that is? and What's he doing?
    I'm going with henchman #5...

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,512
    Credits
    464

    New ! !

    First official pic of Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman ...




    Click on it for the bigger version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kyle_th.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	11561  

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Dark Knight (2008)
    By Kal-el in forum Trailer News
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 03:43 AM
  2. What has Heath ledger been in besides dark knight?
    By grubbing22 in forum General Chatter - Movie Related
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 04:20 PM
  3. The Dark Knight
    By Jean-Pierre Bazinet in forum Predict Box Office Numbers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 01:08 AM
  4. The Dark Knight - Batman
    By Nero Angelo in forum Trailer Music
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:54 PM
  5. JOKES!!!
    By Gaumont in forum General Chatter - Non-Movie Related
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:56 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •