Source: Scifiwire
Oscar winner Halle Berry told SCI FI Wire that she is eager to star in a proposed film series based on Jinx, the character she plays in the upcoming 20th James Bond movie, Die Another Day. "Jane Bond? Jinx Bond?" Berry joked in an interview. "If [Bond producers Michael Wilson and Barbara Broccoli] asked me, if I could play Jinx and continue on with this character—I really love her, and I love what she embodies—I would do it in a heartbeat."

MGM has already announced plans to spin Jinx off into her own movies, and Wilson and Broccoli have reportedly given the go-ahead. "I would just have to somehow work it out," Berry said. "I love [Wilson and Broccoli]. I love working for them. I haven't worked for a company or two people that were more supportive, just in terms of the movie-making in general. But I got [Oscar] nominated [for Monsters Ball] on their show, and they changed their schedule probably 100 times so that I could get back to L.A., go to New York, to do interviews. [If a Jinx franchise panned out] it would reflect the evolution of women. Ten years ago there were no female action heroes. So to be a part of that, sure, it would be really exciting." Die Another Day opens Nov. 22.