Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Unhappy What's that movie called???

Hi there all,

Wondering if someone can help me pls?

I was watching a movie the other day that had this killer/serial killer who lured his prey over the internet to his house. Once he got them there, he would sew their mouth together or pierce their bodies all over etc......I only watched about 20mins and unfortuantely didnt get the name of it??? I can't tell you much else except that it isnt a recent/new movie.

Could anyone out there tell me the name of it pls?????

perplexed...

Credits
    could be "strangeland".
    i haven't seen that movie, but the girl on the cover has her mouth sewn together.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    I also remember that movie having something to do with the internet.
    Check this out and see if it looks familiar...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0124102

Credits

Looking for a movie title.

I remember some parts only, it is a movie similar to Death Race 2000 but probably from mid 80's. I remember there was a black car that you couldn't see the driver, he ran over his pregnant wife and at the end he ran over everybody at the finish line.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    It might not be the Wraith (1986) with Charlie Sheen as he doesn't run ove rhis wife but the rest sounds similar

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092240/

Credits
    The part that throws me off is the preggo wife bit, but in the WRAITH the only victims as I recall are the other racers, no inocent bystanders, on the other hand in "The Car" everyone was game, but mind you it was not a race. Now you caused me a headache
    ___

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Lightbulb

Just to check, you would'nt be referring to either Mad Max or Mad Max 2 aka The Road Warrior ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Now you caused me a headache
    I have the same headache all day, and it's driving me nuts. I could be mixing two different movies, but those two scenes keeps bouncing in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Just to check, you would'nt be referring to either Mad Max or Mad Max 2 aka The Road Warrior ?
    No, it was like "present" time with roads and buildings, not apocalyptic at all.

Damn those 80s flashbacks!!

Credits
    Found this page that lists all kinds of racing / car movie.
    Maybe something will look familiar?

http://www.replicars.com.au/special9.html

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    wasn't there a racing movie in the 80s that was set in the future, part sci-fi/part mad max, with Keith Carradine or David Carradine or one of those tough guys character actors?
    That was Death Race 2000, but this was in 1975.
    The new movie Death Race is actually a remake of the oroginal above .

Htitos is probably confusing scenes from 2 flics, I do recall a woman with a baby carriage getting run over in Death Race 2000, there could have been a preggo too, since this was the whole plot, getting points by running over people, and the dark car is either "the wraith", or "The Car", most likely "The Car", due to the fact that you actually end up seeing the driver in the wraith, but you never do in "The Car" since the concept behind the movie was that the car itself was synonymous with the devil himself.

Anyway, food for thought, Htitos is evil

Credits

Looking for a Movie Title..

I can't remember any of the actors just a short scene.. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's, as it has the feel of movies like running man and total recall. It's a sci fi movie. In the scene, two guys enter these big robots to battle each other. They stand in a lit circle and the robot does what they do. It's like a sport or even like a futuristic gladiator type scene where ppl bet on who will come out of top. Does anyone know what movie this might be?

Credits
    Hi

Would that be Robot Jox (

Credits

Strangeland

I have seen strangeland and it is exactly what you described the movie to be. It is also known as Dee Sniders Strangeland released in 1998. I hope this is what you are looking for. Let me know. Chuckster

Credits

What's that movie called?

Hey guys, So today i remebered a movie i saw when i was small. Around 4-8 i think. I dont remember much but a couple of scenes stayed stuck in my head. The movie was about monsters and i remember this specific monster had a face that was very much shaped like a crescent moon. The movie had something to do with hell. sorry i have amnesia! there's this other scene where a woman is eating a piece of cake, she then drops it on the floor, bends over to pick it up and there's a man with a very very very creepy mask behind her. She then continues to eat the cake and i think he kills her. I'm not sure. I am very sorry for these vauge descriptions. But i am hoping you guys will help me out! thank you!

Credits

Can anyone help me find a film title?

Ok...I don't remember a whole lot about this movie so bear with me. I believe it to be in the late 60's or 70's. I saw it in the theater when I was a kid...I think it double featured with something. Part of the story I remember, which isn't much, is there was a group of "soldiers/spies/assassins, etc."... trying to kill a high ranking officer, maybe German, possibly Hitler...I think it may have been a WWII movie...anyway, stuff kept going wrong. In one scene two or three guys jumped out in front of the officers vehicle and their guns jammed. They planted a bomb that didn't explode properly, etc...The thing that stands out was at the end of the film there were two of the "spies" in what looked like a storm drain, there's no way out and they know it. There's people looking for them and they're getting desperate so they get close together, take out their guns and kill each other...I have been wondering what the heck this film was for years and cannot figure it out! Like I said , not much to go on but if any of it sounds familiar please give me a clue.
    Last edited by bross64; 08-10-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Phrased my title better

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast