Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
    Credits

Unhappy What's that movie called???

Hi there all,

Wondering if someone can help me pls?

I was watching a movie the other day that had this killer/serial killer who lured his prey over the internet to his house. Once he got them there, he would sew their mouth together or pierce their bodies all over etc......I only watched about 20mins and unfortuantely didnt get the name of it??? I can't tell you much else except that it isnt a recent/new movie.

Could anyone out there tell me the name of it pls?????

perplexed...

Credits
    could be "strangeland".
    i haven't seen that movie, but the girl on the cover has her mouth sewn together.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    I also remember that movie having something to do with the internet.
    Check this out and see if it looks familiar...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0124102

Credits

Help me name this movie title

Movie is set in the 70's. About a bunch of kids that hang out at a rec center. They use drugs and act out. I do remember something about them locking their parent in the school during a PTA meeting, and proceeding to damage the school, parent's cars, and so on. Movie end with kids being shipped of to correction school on a yellow caged bus. Please help.

Credits
    I don't know what the movie is but it sounds like a cool movie.But then again it sounds like it could be cheesy as well. Sorry I can't help you.

Credits

Looking for a movie title.

I remember some parts only, it is a movie similar to Death Race 2000 but probably from mid 80's. I remember there was a black car that you couldn't see the driver, he ran over his pregnant wife and at the end he ran over everybody at the finish line.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    It might not be the Wraith (1986) with Charlie Sheen as he doesn't run ove rhis wife but the rest sounds similar

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092240/

Credits
    The part that throws me off is the preggo wife bit, but in the WRAITH the only victims as I recall are the other racers, no inocent bystanders, on the other hand in "The Car" everyone was game, but mind you it was not a race. Now you caused me a headache
    ___

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Lightbulb

Just to check, you would'nt be referring to either Mad Max or Mad Max 2 aka The Road Warrior ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Now you caused me a headache
    I have the same headache all day, and it's driving me nuts. I could be mixing two different movies, but those two scenes keeps bouncing in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Just to check, you would'nt be referring to either Mad Max or Mad Max 2 aka The Road Warrior ?
    No, it was like "present" time with roads and buildings, not apocalyptic at all.

Damn those 80s flashbacks!!

Credits
    Found this page that lists all kinds of racing / car movie.
    Maybe something will look familiar?

http://www.replicars.com.au/special9.html

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    wasn't there a racing movie in the 80s that was set in the future, part sci-fi/part mad max, with Keith Carradine or David Carradine or one of those tough guys character actors?
    That was Death Race 2000, but this was in 1975.
    The new movie Death Race is actually a remake of the oroginal above .

Htitos is probably confusing scenes from 2 flics, I do recall a woman with a baby carriage getting run over in Death Race 2000, there could have been a preggo too, since this was the whole plot, getting points by running over people, and the dark car is either "the wraith", or "The Car", most likely "The Car", due to the fact that you actually end up seeing the driver in the wraith, but you never do in "The Car" since the concept behind the movie was that the car itself was synonymous with the devil himself.

Anyway, food for thought, Htitos is evil

Credits

Help with movie title.

I remember that was an 80s movie about some guys that dreams that they are on a war (don't remember which), but if they died on the dream they die for real. I even remember close to the end that they dress up all military style before bed so they are prepared on their dreams, (yeap that cheesy ), but I really like to know the name of it.

Credits
    Dreamscape with Dennis Quaid...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087175/

A government funded project looks into using psychics to enter people's dreams, with some mechanical help. When a subject dies in his sleep from a heart attack Alex Gardner becomes suspicious that another of the psychics is killing people in the dreams somehow and that is causing them to die in real life. He must find a way to stop the abuse of the power to enter dreams.

A man who can enter and manipulate people's dreams is recruited by a government agency to help cure the President of the United States of his nightmares about nuclear war but finds a conspiracy is hiding the true reason behind the research
    although it was chessy as hell, it featured a very nice Kate Capshaw. probably one of my favorite movies as a kid...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

for all you newbs, use the SEARCH function ... it works.

Credits
    I have that one, but the one I’m looking for they only dream of the same war. A couple of guys dreaming the same thing.

Thanks anyways, I'll keep looking.

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast