Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest
    I just watched this not long ago (maybe 1 year?) and now I can't find it in the Last Movie You Watched thread.

It's a French movie:

Husband and Wife go on vacation, they are at a lake, he swims out, she goes back to the cabin to get something and she disappears, presumed dead as a victim of violent foul play.

A few months/years later, she reappears in his life and it turns into a game of cat and mouse.

I swear Monica Bellucci was in it but I looked at IMDB and I found this movie but it's not it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075113/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    I just watched this not long ago (maybe 1 year?) and now I can't find it in the Last Movie You Watched thread.

It's a French movie:

Husband and Wife go on vacation, they are at a lake, he swims out, she goes back to the cabin to get something and she disappears, presumed dead as a victim of violent foul play.

A few months/years later, she reappears in his life and it turns into a game of cat and mouse.

I swear Monica Bellucci was in it but I looked at IMDB and I found this movie but it's not it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075113/
    Perhaps "Tell No One"?
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits

Please help me

I'm trying to remember a movie and all I can remember is a scene where one character whispers to another (during a fight I think?) and the other character cries.its during a really emotional part of the movie, so the scene is only focused on this. I'm not sure if it is animated or not. The problem is I'm not sure if this is a movie or show. Sorry this is not a lot of information, but if anyone can help, it would be great

Credits
    Tell No One

Credits
    anyone know the name of the movie of a little girl in Alaska who feeds a black bird at her window and the bird ends up hiding a necklace in a tree, then the father cuts the tree down and finds gold nuggets the bird had been collecting.

Thank you if you can help!