Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    looking for a movie its pretty old i cant remember who exactly plays in it but i thought it was michael chiklis but cant seem to find the movie still

the movie is about a cop that starts having chest pains and goes to doctor and they accidentally mess up his blood work and diagnose accidentally diagnosed the cop with heart problems instead of the bus driver and later towards the end of the movie the bus driver dies of heart attack and the cop drives away in a old red mustang with his son any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Credits

Short Time

Quote Originally Posted by jamerson229 View Post
    looking for a movie its pretty old i cant remember who exactly plays in it but i thought it was michael chiklis but cant seem to find the movie still

the movie is about a cop that starts having chest pains and goes to doctor and they accidentally mess up his blood work and diagnose accidentally diagnosed the cop with heart problems instead of the bus driver and later towards the end of the movie the bus driver dies of heart attack and the cop drives away in a old red mustang with his son any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    I think you're talking about Short Time.
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0100604/