Thanks Thanks:  23

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Define 'good'.

Just cos you or I or any internet fanboy thinks Talladega Nights or Anchorman or Elf are not funny or not smashing successes in the box office, doesn't mean the average joes think the same. (As a matter of fact, my fellow workers in the real life do find Talladega Nights hilarious.)

Thing is, his comedies are seen by somebody out there, maybe not you but someone, or else he won't have a chance of keep making them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    Define 'good'.

Just cos you or I or any internet fanboy thinks Talladega Nights or Anchorman or Elf are not funny or not smashing successes in the box office, doesn't mean the average joes think the same. (As a matter of fact, my fellow workers in the real life do find Talladega Nights hilarious.)

Thing is, his comedies are seen by somebody out there, maybe not you but someone, or else he won't have a chance of keep making them.
    Of course, they are many people in the world who like Farrell-Comedy-movies, and this is ok. If everyboy likes the same, the world were a very boring place.

But I don't like it, so far, and 2 Farrell-movies in one year is to much in my eyes.