Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

What is the movie called??

Hi everybody
    I can't recall the name of a specific movie. It's a movie from the 80-90's (I think) and is about a couple who has been married for many years. They go through a midlife crisis and decides to get a divorce. Over summer while their two children are at summer camp they plan their divorce and how they can spare their children the most. It ends with a heartbreaking scene: they go to pick up the children, take them to a restaurant and tell them about their dicision but before they get this far they realise they can't do it because they have too many memories together.

As a trivia the male actor just lost hvis father before shooting the movie which helped him to really make a heartbreaking last scene. It is a typical midlife crisis movie with a lot of monologue and not so much action. I really hope you can help!!!

And sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors but English isn't my frist language

Hugs from me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Etellerandetnyt View Post
    Hi everybody
    I can't recall the name of a specific movie. It's a movie from the 80-90's (I think) and is about a couple who has been married for many years. They go through a midlife crisis and decides to get a divorce. Over summer while their two children are at summer camp they plan their divorce and how they can spare their children the most. It ends with a heartbreaking scene: they go to pick up the children, take them to a restaurant and tell them about their dicision but before they get this far they realise they can't do it because they have too many memories together.

As a trivia the male actor just lost hvis father before shooting the movie which helped him to really make a heartbreaking last scene. It is a typical midlife crisis movie with a lot of monologue and not so much action. I really hope you can help!!!

And sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors but English isn't my frist language

Hugs from me
    I think you're thinking of "The Story of Us" with Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160916/

Credits

Sounds like.....The Story of Us (1999)

It stars Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Etellerandetnyt View Post
    Hi everybody

Hugs from me