Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

2500 trailers and "to-do" list.

With the addition of Sin City to the site, we've reached 2500 movies listed.

It's been 7 years since Movie-List began, and we've seen a lot of change and a lot of growth.

We've grown our Classics section to 210 movies that were previously unavailable on the internet (or very poor quality versions).

The Forum now has over 3000 members (and our own dedicated users are now updating daily with new trailers and clips).

The contests keep coming (we now have studio rep's contacting us daily for new promotions / giveaways).

We've just added a 4th server dedicated solely to Classics and Forum Exclusive, due to the high download demand.

The new VOB section is underway, and growing steadily.

Here's what's still coming up:

Cast and Director search (partially started).
    Adding old trailers to the new database (about 33% complete).
    Revamp of the theatre and video release pages (theatre is partially done).
    As always... weeding out and finding replacements for dead-links.
    Update (or removal) of the Posters section.

Now it's your turn to speak up. What would you like to see in Movie-List's future? What's missing from the site? What needs to be changed?
    This is your site... tell us what you think.

Credits
    Movie news on pages... just below the "Others" menu ... like an RSS feed or something.

and make Rich a mod *cough* hehe *cough*

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    oh yeah its time for a new trailer idol... heres how it should work...

The voting and votes should be cast in the forums and forums only! like the original trailer survivors...

A little poll could be on the front page asking visitors... "Who do you think will win?" but in order to actually vote, they have to sign up to the forum!

Credits
    I think we should get Trailer Idol picked up by FOX tv... we'll let Frequency host... cos she's hot.

Credits
    The site has been playing such an important part in my life for the past 7 years. From DLing 320x240 trailers on a 56k modem in the production room, alone in the dark at uni, to DLing hi-def trailer on broadband at home, also alone in the dark... and moderating the forum.

No complains whatsoever. Except I do want to see more classic trailers of my kind (ie old movies, eg those available on Turner Classics) to be added to the M-L Classics.

And bring back Trailer Survivors!

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    congrats JP, that sin city clip is really famous, i saw lots of other movie forums linking it too :-)

well, big cheers for the next 7 years...

hmmm only think i want now is to have some more "activity" in the forums... :-)
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Well, I'm a member here for some time now, and this place and the people here have been fantastic so far. I really don't know what's missing and what needs to be changed at the moment - I think it's pretty perfect the way it is. No, wait - one thing I would like to change is my 56k connection , so I can start downloading and enjoying every possible trailer avilable and beeing more active in the forums. I should have had ADSL two weeks ago, but because of some "technical difficulties" that I don't really understand , I'm still waiting.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending more time here, on this great site.