Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

What is your favourite Scene from a movie

what makes the hair on ur neck stand up, what makes u cry, what makes, shout with joy, u know what i mean, what scene jus makes the film that bit better,
    For me it has to be King theodens war cry in "Return of the king", before the ride of the rohirrem, then the ride itself, it made the ahir stand on the back of my neck, i think it made the film just that wee bit better
    In the year of our Lord 1314
    patriots of Scotland
    starving and outnumbered
    charged the fields at Bannockburn
    They fought like warrior poets
    They fought like Scotsmen
    And won their freedom

Credits
    For me it would have to be from "The Abyss"... i remember the first time i saw the movie... i was 14 and loved Sci-Fi (still do btw) my father sneeked me into the movie theater to se the film cos the law in my country had it rated 16+ so i was a bit to young...

The movie totaly blow me away... and JC got to be my nr. 1 director in a hartbeat... and 1 scene got my emotions to a all time high while watching a movie (and it still dos today even tho i have seen the film 20+ times)

Virgil (Ed Harris) is sitting on top of the lifeless body of Lindsey (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio) after just having draged her back from the downed sub... the crew around him is desperately trying to bring her back to life... and in a moment of anger, love, desperation he screams out "You BITCH, you never backed away from anyting in your life now FIGHT!! FIGHT!!!.... FIGHT!!!!!" while giving her CPR....

This Scene for me is the climax of the movie.. a movie that for me set the standard for movies... it works on all levels... and again a milestone in movie history

Well enough of my bad english... thanks for reading..

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    October Sky... the ending

The Patriot... the ending when Gibson wuz running with the american flag

The Matrix... "He is the one"

Frequency... the ending

Con Air... the ending

Face/Off... the ending

Brokedown Palace... the ending

Armageddon... "Goodbye, Harry".. the ending

there are sooo many!!!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I think mine would be the part in Superman III where Clark Kent was fighting the evil Superman. At the end of the battle he realizes he won and rips open his shirt and flies off to correct all of the things that the evil Superman put in place. It's nothing real emotional, it's just that from a comic book stand point, it was pretty cool. One of the standards that comic book movies should be set by. Just an awesome sequence.

Credits
    thats kool. and i almost forgot the armageddon ending, it was nearly a tear jerker for me

Credits
    The end of Leon The Professional. "This is for Mathilda".

That will always be my favorite scene in a movie.

Credits
    Oh yah..

the ending for Mr. Holland's Opus. The auditorium... The Good-Byes..

A man that wuz a student of Mr. Holland's said to him.. "I wouldn't have missed this for the world." And the look on his Mr. Holland's face...

Credits
    Se7en
    Oh, Oh God Oh! WHATS IN THE BOX!?
    (hehe my Brad Pitt impersonation)

Blade 2
    At the end, crawling to jump into the blood bath (literally)

Blade
    FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!

Training Day
    KING KONG AINT GOT SH*T ON ME!

Fight Club
    At the end when 'Wheres MY Mind' comes on at the end credits
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Courage Under Fire: ending

"Give me the god damn m16" *scene in slow motion*

that scene with the music and emotion in slow motion just got me crying most times I see it
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    theres soooooo many!! i wudnt kno where to start... but i guess il name it from the recent movies ive seen:

A man on fire: the bit where creasy inserts the cd into the player and starts drinking and playing around with his bullet catching reflexes

Mission Impossible 2: the bit where stamps mask is uncovered towards da end and hunt does a slow motion run wid both viruses, and also da bit where he walks past the door jus b4 he blows it up.. and u can see the dove in da bad guys eyes

Mission Impossible 1: towards da end... straight after hunt says RED LIGHT!! GREEN LIGHT!!! da theme tune starts!! :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    oooo Good One! I forgot about the Mission Impossible ones!
    HEAT with the Moby song at the end and hes holding hands

Credits
    oh speakin of Moby..

I liked that scene from the moovie, The Beach, when Leo and the other twos gots to da beach. Leo just sat there and looked at paradise... while the song Porcelain by Moby wuz playin... great song!!!

Credits
    It has to be the Godfather when Michael is sitting in the Don's chair after being beaten up by the cheif of police. The camera work is unbelievable. It zooms up so slowly you dont even notice and when is stops, you see everyone paying attention to good old innocent Michael. You witness Michael Corleone becoming the next Godfather.

Credits
    Mine has to be from Fight Club where Edward Norton's character is fighting Tyler Durdun: And when Norton get's dragged across the floor, and we see the security camera's view. That moment alone changes the entire purspective of what we think Tyler Durdun is! :big grin:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiboche
    Mine has to be from Fight Club where Edward Norton's character is fighting Tyler Durdun: And when Norton get's dragged across the floor, and we see the security camera's view. That moment alone changes the entire purspective of what we think Tyler Durdun is! :big grin:
    Hold the phone. I still don't think that changes who Tyler Durdin is. I admit that it was strange to see that, but I still think Tyler is just Jack's schizophrenic alter ego.

Just because we the viewer see that, doesn't mean that it is not just another of Jack's delusions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast