Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Flash!

Credits

Flash!

http://www.latinoreview.com/films_20...-interview.htm

Not long ago I had the opportunity to talk to Ryan Reynolds. about the rumor that David Goyer wanted to direct The Flash and the he himself was also rumored to be playing the lead role. Today one of the rumors has been confirmed. Variety reports that Goyer, whose other writing credits include the 'Blade' movies and the upcoming 'Batman Begins', will write, produce and direct the movie adaptation of DC Comics' 'The Flash' for Warner Bros. Pictures.

Pic is still in development and is the first to be identified under Goyer's recently inked overall production pact with the studio. Created by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert, the Flash first appeared in DC Comics late in 1939. He's the alter ego of chemistry student Jason Peter "Jay" Garrick, an aspiring athlete whose exposure to heavy water fumes gives him the ability to move at incredible speeds.

"'Flash' is my favorite of the properties," said Goyer, "I think the character of the Flash, who moves faster than the speed of light, opens itself up to rich cinematic and story ideas."
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    ahh thats brilliant news!! Ryan Reynolds is a great actor i believe (yeah i kno alot of peeps wud disagree wid that) and i reckon he wud totaly fit the character role of Flash.. im kinda really syked up bout this movie.. specially since he been in da smallville episode a few weeks ago, which was a brill episode

Credits
    Why do you think hes a great actor? Which role in which movie?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Van wilder for example.. i mean.. he doesnt even have to do much.. its his facial expressions that deliver the joke... his not a great great actor... as in.. his a good actor.. ohwell im sure u kno what i mean now

Credits
    Yeah I do.
    I find him REALLY likeable.

Credits
    in a non gay way... ryt?....... lolz
    jus messin

Credits
    lololol When I wrote that and Read it over after I posted it I thought "Hmmm why doesnt that sound right?"

Credits
    i think its cuz of the emphasis on the "REALLY".. but ohwel.. dont worry bout it no more.. lolz

Credits
    lol, another likable superhero, imagine that.

lol, will he wear the red spandex? HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Credits
    no doubt ryan reynolds is the new chevy chase... i havent seen blade trinity yet so i dont know how well he does outside his comedy comfort zone

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}