j7wild, there are two browsers in the PC I'm using now. You can have more than one, at least two!

I have read the name Opera, but I don't remember where.

I have search on google and I have found very interesting things:

Official site, you can download version 9 from here free
Wikipedia article

See the Opera web browser features. I want to highlight this:

BitTorrent

You don't need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.

Thumbnail preview

It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.

Content blocker

Remove ads or images - it's up to you. Right-click (CTRL-click on the Mac) on the Web page and choose "Block content".

Add your favorite search engines

Right-click on the site's search field and select "Create search" from the menu.
Thank you again, j7wild, thanks to your questions I am now discovering Opera. It looks atractive and is free. I believe I will download it to try how it works, even taken in count that I am a very happy user of Mozilla Firefox.

See this from Wikipedia:

Nintendo Wii

Opera has confirmed that it will be developing an Internet browser exclusively for Nintendo's upcoming video game console Wii. Currently, details are limited; however it has been confirmed that the browser will be similar to Opera Software running on a PC and that it will "take advantage" of the Wii's innovative controller. Nintendo and Opera Software have yet to announce whether or not the browser will be able to play media files such as Windows Media. It was also mentioned that the browser will be loaded up in a "matter of seconds."
(source: Wikipedia)

Also, the old and well remembered Netscape is still available. In the past days I have downloaded version 6.2 in Spanish, but it seems that it don't have tabed navigation, a thing the old had (like Firefox). I have used it little, I don't know what is happening.

But look at this:

Netscape is the general name for a series of web browsers originally produced by Netscape Communications Corporation, but now developed by AOL. The original browser was once the dominant browser in terms of usage share, but as of May 2006 it has only about 1% usage share.

More info on Wikipedia:

Netscape responded by open sourcing its product, creating Mozilla. This did nothing to slow Netscape's declining market share. The company was purchased by America Online in late 1998. At first, the Mozilla project struggled to attract developers, but by 2002 it had evolved into a relatively stable and powerful internet suite. Mozilla 1.0 was released to mark this milestone. Also in 2002, a spin off project that would eventually become the popular Mozilla Firefox was released. In 2004, Firefox 1.0 was released; Firefox 1.5 was released in December 2005. Firefox 2 is planned to be released in late 2006. As of 2005, Mozilla and its derivatives account for approximately 10% of web traffic.

Opera, an innovative, speedy browser popular in handheld devices, particularly mobile phones, as well as on PCs in some countries was released in 1996 and remains a niche player in the PC web browser market.
Hope this info will be useful to you.