Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Un Chien Andalou (Salvador Dali & Luis Bunuel)

For anyone who has not seen this, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by FRENCH.IMDB.COM
    Un Chien Andalou consists of seventeen minutes of bizarre and surreal images that may or may not mean anything. A straight razor seems to be placed by a woman's eye, a small cloud formation obsucres the moon, a cow's eye is slit open, a man pokes at a severed hand in the street with his cane, a man drags two grand pianos containing dead and rotting donkeys and live priests, and a man's hand has a hole in the palm from which ants emerge.

In a dream-like sequence, a woman's eye is slit open--juxtaposed with a similarly shaped cloud obsucuring the moon moving in the same direction as the knife through the eye--to grab the audience's attention. The French phrase "ants in the palms," (which means that someone is "itching" to kill) is shown literally. A man pulls a piano along with the tablets of the Ten Commandments and a dead donkey towards the woman he's itching to kill. A shot of differently striped objects is repeatedly used to connect scenes.
    http://french.imdb.com/title/tt0020530/
    MOD EDIT: Link to unauthorised copyrighted material removed
    Last edited by editman; 02-09-2005 at 12:29 AM.

Credits
    I posted this yesterday, but for some reason it was removed. I may have just forgot to hit the submit button, but if it was deleted please let me know why.

Credits
    The reason was stated clearly:

DO NOT POST LINKS TO COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS!!!!!!

It's (barely) okay to post links to trailers, clips (part of the film) and TV captures (segment, not entire TV shows). But it's a big no-no to post links to an entire film, even though it's a short film hosted in an (supposely) academy website (supposely for educational purpose) because it is a serious breach of copyright.

That's EXACTLY why Bit Torrent sites like Supernova went down.

Movie-List Forum do not endorse unauthorised UL/DL of films in its entity.

If you want to watch the film get the DVD instead.

The link has been removed. Whoever posts the link again will secure a ban for himself/herself.
    Last edited by editman; 02-09-2005 at 12:39 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    First off, let me apologize.

It is not my intention to get anyone in any hot water. I just wanted to share and post cool stuff with people who have done likewise. I know that it is not O.K. to host copyrighted material, but I didn't know that linking to other sites would cause a problem.

I am very sorry. It won't happen again....I hope.