Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Yahoo! is 10 years old

it has been 10 years already ? damn...

my 1st experience with internet was I think December of 1995 with a 14.4kbps modem .. !!!

I'm still using yahoo as my main search engine, but when its not giving me the results..... its google

check this out.. yahoo.com 10 years ago.
    http://promo.yahoo.com/birthday10/incorporation/

so when was your 1st experience with the net?
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i don't remember my exact first experience. but i remember getting on my step-dad computer sometimes in 8th (1995-96?) grade cuz my "ex" friend Julie had email and she wanted me to have an email so she could email me alll the time. then in 98.. my step-dad bought a new computer and gave me the old one. i was totally psyched!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    my first experience with the net must have been sumwhere along late 1993 or early 1994 as thats wen i got a dell PC and basically downloaded my first trailer which was of Timecop (obviously terrible quality) i remember i got sooo excited!!! lolz

as for my homepage.. its google.. tho it used to be yahoo since the past 1 or 2 years.. i guess its cus google loads up alot faster aswell. other den that yahoo's my second choice.. or i run ova there to play yahoo pool
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 03-03-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Credits
    My first experience with the net was as a freshman in college in 1993. That was my first email and my first web browsing experience.

My first online trailer was Star Trek: First Contact. A friend of mine had a computer in his room and he downloaded it and we watched it over and over, and even played it back in slow speed so we could pick the shots apart. I was hooked, but it wasn't until 98 that I was really able to indulge my addiction.

For the record, I used Netscape 2.0 as the first browser in college, and continued to use them up through version 7.1, and then switched to Firefox, so I have never used Internet Explorer as my main browser for the web. Not that it matters.

I started my webpage in 1997 basically as a list of bookmarks that I could access from any of the college computers. It has grown considerably in that time.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    I got my first look at the web in 94 when my office gave us a course in how to access the web. I was jazzed, and could hardly work. Back then, there was very few retail sites, so it was great fun just surfing. I immediately got set up at home, but my 56k modem was such a drag. I was the first person in my town to get DSL .. was on a waiting list FOREVER but it's been 5 years now!

I google ... and play games on yahoo, but will go to yahoo if I don't find what I'm looking for on google .. which happens occasionally. I get different results with yahoo.
    Deep In The Heart Of Texas!
    My Movie Collection

Credits
    the jurraisc park website....