Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Red face about some Trailers Music.

about some Trailers Music.
    first, i must thanks for Mark Strube,he let me know how could i to find these music from trailer,but my problem is these music is english songs,in China you seach these songs is difficulty , so maybe(just maybe) someone can tell how can i find these songs in internet,or can tell me some big music websites,i can find and download these songs in it
    Thank you
    btw,if anyone like or want some Chinese songs but can't find it,please tell me,i would do my best to help you

Credits
    We don't (officially) encourage unauthorised downloads of copyright materials here, including music, movies and/or texts.

I don't understand why is it 'difficult to seach these songs in China'? Unless you're writing Chinese into the computer using some drawing board, surely your computer comes with a keyboard and if you can type in Chinese, you can type in English. And if the name of the song is provided, surely it is searchable with P2P softwares by just retyping copying and pasting the song's name.

Unless, of course, you are talking about DLing from those weird-a** Chinese websites that hosts MP3 songs for il(legal) downloads. Those sites, of course, name their music files in Chinese.

But if your English is 'not that good', what good is it to provide a 'big music website' which most likely will be in English anyway?

I doubt if anyone here is interested in Chinese songs, except maybe sex maniac.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List