Thanks Thanks:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Red face Most Embarassing Moment In A Cinema?

Inspired by what I did today, I had to ask the question.

Today, I drove over to the cinema on the other side of two to see 'Kicking and Screaming'. I walk into the auditorium, the trailers are playing, but what's this? It appears to the trailer for the Russian horror flick 'Night Watch'. That can't be right, considering this is a kids film and the trailer I just saw had people disappearing into vains.
    After that trailer finished, another started. Except before it, it said '12A trailer' (we rate trailers by the same system as films). Then something twigged in my head. The film was PG, which meant the trailer was for the wrong age catergory. And the trailer was for 'The Skeleton Key'. That's not good. I whisper to my friend that I think we're in the wrong auditorium and I'm going to check.
    So I walk out, and looked at the signs above. The auditorium we had gone in was right next to the one we were supposed to be in. The film? The decidely less humerous 'Batman Begins'. Alerting my partner to this, we quickly hop out and move next door, where the film is just about to start.
    How we did is this simple.The sign for 'Kicking and Screaming' was blocking for 'Batman Begins' and considering there was a 'Herbie' sticker on the both audiotoriums it is understandable. Or not.

And at the same cinema, after a sneak preview of 'Big Fish', I cry like a baby. A bit embarassed at this situation, I tried to get out as quickly and discreetly as possible. That was the plan anyway, before walking into a life-size cutout of Hellboy in the lobby. Ooops.

Any moments you want to share?
    Last edited by Matt; 07-26-2005 at 03:26 PM.