Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

NHL movie/ad campaign

Well we all know that hockey starts OCTOBER 5TH (WHOOHHOOHHOOO!)

but there's some movie-related news....
    The new advertising creative is intended to connect fans and players through an emotionally-charged campaign unlike any other in professional sports. Directed by acclaimed video director Sam Bayer -- recent MTV Video Music Awards winner for his direction in Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" video -- the campaign depicts the hockey experience in a story told through the course of five vignettes. The first vignette is strategically designed as an attention-grabbing "teaser" and will be unveiled at the event. The broadcast campaign will debut across North America the week of September 26, 2005.
    I believe I heard that when they finish all the pieces they will combine them into one short movie and show it in theatres (lol, more commercials) well anyway, here are the links to various stuff, including the first TV spot

ARTICLE @NHL.com

TV ad PART I 700K
    300K same ad
    long video of the whole event, mostly talk, behind the scenes

Credits
    I think the spot is great and can't wait to see the others but it's already stirred up some controversy.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    I think the spot is great and can't wait to see the others but it's already stirred up some controversy.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

oh yeah, lmao I read about this, and NBC said they don't really care what she has to say and they'll run it anyway.

some people just have nothing to do