Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Credits
    Let me just say Corfy has the coolest last name and I will fight him to the death for it.

And my username is from the (Great) book "Sharkman SIX" about U.S marines by Owen West.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX
    Let me just say Corfy has the coolest last name and I will fight him to the death for it.
    There are times when I was a kid I would have given it to you.

Now, well, I'm not sure I am willing to fight to the death over it, but I would certainly get into a shouting match over it. The last time I did an online search I found 4 people with the last name of "Corfman" in my state, myself, my wife, my dad, and my step-mom, so I don't get confused with too many people very often.

"Coffman", "Cofman", and "Corman", on the other hand, you are more than welcome to. I get those a lot as misprouncings and misspellings.

But I think I will keep both Corfman and Corfy, if it is all the same to you.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Yah, I remember a thread on this a LONG LONG time ago...

I used to say 'rad' all the frakkin time. And I love to look at the sky. Took me 10 seconds to think of it. And it was for this site..

Ever since, I've been using radstar.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master
    I remember doing a thread about this some time ago...

Mine well... guess
    i do too...i even did a search but i couldn't come up with anything. i'm gonna guess you are a big Star Trek fan ??

j/k ....

there are multiple reasons for my name. the biggest one is my dog...he's a Chow-mix that is a little one the red side. his name is Bear. But also becuase red is my favorite color and the bear is one of my totem animals...so it made sense to use that.

here is a pic of him.
    http://www.rwittschen.com/boo.jpg
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    You´ve got really cool dog, red bear!
    Well my username has veeery stupid history. It was on the begining of this f.......g year, after the Christmas when I finnaly got the internet connection on my computer (oh, love my 2Mb/s.....but dont like that 20G limit!!). I was going to sign up into some forum, it was small time after looking at some SinCity poster with Jackieboy. ´Cos I liked that name and what most - I like Benicio del Toro, I wrote it down and didnt care anymore. When I was registering here, I simply used this stupid nickname and added 39, which are my three favourite numbers /yes,3 - 3, 9 and 39/.
    Later I started using a nickname st39.6, which is my final version. Unfortunately I cant change it here, what a pitty.
    It is combination of my favourite numbers /yeah, there´s one more - 6, but thats for mathematic combinations/ (btw I was born on 3th September) and first two letters in my first name, which is Steven.
    Really hate jackieboy 39
    I would give anything to change to st39.6 but dont wanna make a new account....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieboy39
    I would give anything to change to st39.6 but dont wanna make a new account....
    You can always PM JPB and beg to change your username.

It's not like it hasn't been done before, only bare in mind that the boss is a very busy man, so it'd better not be a whim.

(Seriously. Don't mind what SharkmanSiX says below. )
    Last edited by editman; 10-30-2005 at 09:24 PM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Also you'll have to send him 100 bucks.

And thats CANADIAN DOLLARS and not a 100 dollar bill cause we cant trust those.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX

And thats CANADIAN DOLLARS and not a 100 dollar bill cause we cant trust those.
    Or the 50's, 20's, 10's or 5's.....

I get a kick out of every time I go into a place like McDonald's and they check every single bill no matter what the denomination.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    You heard him, pay in loonies.

Credits
    thanks for help boyz!
    ....well, thanks to editman, not you Sharkman....in fact, thanks only to editman ....
    I´ll try to beg JP as soon as the weather in my country will be good, to beg in good mood

Credits
    I know I'm newer than a newborn baby right now but I thought I'd post anyways as a "hi, how are you?"
    My name is an homage to the best film choreographer ever. Hands down. Busby Berkley is better than acid.

Credits
    well, it seems my username isnt gonna be changed. but I understand JP is very bussy. Cannot I ask any other moderator? please

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieboy39
    Cannot I ask any other moderator? please
    I don't think the MODs are authroised to change a member's username, (I certainly haven't done it myself and don't know how) otherwise we would have done it by now.

Which is why you need to be ask JPB directly, and be very patient.

Credits
    LOVE JPB!!
    love whole ML
    thanks a lot to everyone, now I feel much better when writing something into the thread

Credits
    just something a friend named my laptop too since its wireless access. My real nickname will never be presented on the forums The story is just too naughty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast