Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Filming to start on fifth 'Potter'
    Thursday, February 2, 2006; Posted: 6:04 a.m. EST (11:04 GMT)

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- The three teenage stars of the Harry Potter movies are to reunite for the fifth film in the wizard saga.

Warner Bros. announced on Thursday that filming will begin next week of "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint reprising their roles as teenage wizards.

Britain's David Yates is making his debut as a Potter director and among the new faces in the cast will be "Vera Drake" star Imelda Staunton as the new Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts School.

The film is expected to be released next year.
    These money-making machines are running real fast.

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    yipppyy!!! love Harry Potter movies!

Credits
    Well, they have to move fast. Otherwise the leads will get too old. I think it is really cool to have the child leads be in every film without recasting. Their own maturity and growth not only adds to their performances but to the characters, as well.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    yeah but they are very busy with schooling as well. They are sacrificing alot of their time to do these films. Tho, this could be their last film in the HP series due to school itself.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak
    yeah but they are very busy with schooling as well. They are sacrificing alot of their time to do these films. Tho, this could be their last film in the HP series due to school itself.

Doubt it. IF they left & WB had to re cast this Franchise with only 2 Movies left after this then the last 2 will surely BOMB just by the re casting fact alone. With 2 Movies left I am sure these guys will stick through the end because they are already so far into this thing & like I said if WB was forced to re cast the main roles then they are better off just not making the rest of the Movies PERIOD.

Credits
    Daniel Radcliffe has already confirmed that he will play Harry Potter thru the final film and I seriously doubt that Emma Watson or Rupert Grint would walk away from these roles.
    Last edited by clfred; 02-03-2006 at 10:45 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs
    Doubt it. IF they left & WB had to re cast this Franchise with only 2 Movies left after this then the last 2 will surely BOMB just by the re casting fact alone. With 2 Movies left I am sure these guys will stick through the end because they are already so far into this thing & like I said if WB was forced to re cast the main roles then they are better off just not making the rest of the Movies PERIOD.
    Definitely Agree.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits

Cool additional cast and crew info from SCIFIwire

From http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire

...As production gears up at England's Leavesden Studios, new cast members include {Imelda} Staunton as Dolores Umbridge, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher; George Harris as Kingsley Shacklebolt; Helen McCrory as Bellatrix Lestrange; Natalia Tena as Nymphadora Tonks; Kathryn Hunter as Mrs. Figg; and {Evanna} Lynch, who plays {Luna} Lovegood, a Ravenclaw student who becomes an important ally of Harry, Ron and Hermione...

...British filmmaker David Yates will direct Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix from a screenplay by Michael Goldenberg (Peter Pan, Contact).

The production also welcomes back production designer Stuart Craig, costume designer Jany Temime, creature-effects supervisor Nick Dudman, special-effects supervisor John Richardson and visual-effects supervisor Tim Burke. The director of photography is Slawomir Idziak (King Arthur, Black Hawk Down) and the editor is Mark Day...
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    **** harry potter dat **** is gay

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    First teaser poster

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    First teaser poster

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16581
    The poster is post 3 times. We really want to show it.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    OK. My bad. Shame on me

Credits
    official web switched on now
    http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/
    nothin new there anyway
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Only 2 hours and 10 minutes to go...

Credits
    very nice teaser online at happyfeet.com hoping a larger,longer trailer comes out soon. probably around Xmas, hmmm??
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast