Thanks Thanks:  49

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Fan Made Trailers

There use to be a site I would frequent called FanMadeTrailers. It was a great site for people like me who wanted to express themselves creatively in some way. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago or more that site shut down and no longer exists. I was in the process of editing another fan trailer when that site shut down and no longer had a place to submit my creations. I decided to finish the edit anyways and it has been sitting in my folder since.

I recently posted that new trailer on youtube and thought that I might link to it and let others see it. The only draw back for me is that the quality of video on youtube isn't that good, but I think that the impact of the trailer is still there nonetheless.

The trailer is for a well known anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion. I wanted to show Shinji's (the main character) tortured soul, his loneliness, and his despair while at the same time show how exciting and interesting the anime was.

Also, here is a fan trailer for It's A Wonderful Life. In this trailer I simply wanted to contrast hopelessness with hope.

~JJ Michael~
    Last edited by jacques1400; 03-12-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."