Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Do we have any Female members in here?!?

The reason I am asking is because I've been posting all these pictures of Girls;

if there are female members present, I don't want to neglect them and I feel it's my duty to post pictures of Male Beefcakes just for the ladies in here.

Credits
    just dont, please
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    I feel it's my duty to post pictures of Male Beefcakes just for the ladies in here.

It might be interesting...

Credits
    I don't think you need to worry j7. The only female member we had was chased away already.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    in fact there are some more, but they dont go to non-m.related and dont post that much at all....
    but there definitely are

Credits
    I didn't mean we don't have any female members, just one who was a regular and is now no longer here.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca
    I didn't mean we don't have any female members, just one who was a regular and is now no longer here.
    Don't open that can of worms again, or someone will lose his sense again, flood the thread with posts beginning or ending with 'hell' and end up this thread getting closed. (j/k)

Seriously, we used to have a handful of regulars female members posting. Guess they dropped out for personal reasons or got bored or found better things to do in life or went back to lurking (to be verified).

But we gotta admit: the Forum has shaped into a form that's not necessarily catering for the female demographic - I mean when's the last time we discuss movies or have FE version of trailers like Rumor Has It... or How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days?

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    ...the Forum has shaped into a form that's not necessarily catering for the female demographic...[/I]?
    **J7wild Raises Hands: Guilty as Charged!!**

Credits
    There have been brighter times :-(

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    **J7wild Raises Hands: Guilty as Charged!!**

Ah c'mon. I view your posts as educating in the latest trends in fashion, hair, make-up, etc.....

Credits
    Yeah. I don't have a problem with that either (the over-the-top catch-phrase style subject headings, on the other hand...) If the Forum's the way it is (being action/blockbuster/cult/anything but chick-flick movie oriented with all these regular hot chick photo updates), it's the way it is. Even JPB encouraged it.

My point is that we can't have it for both ways, unless our female members also like what the majority likes (Frequency for one that comes in mind. But she doesn't log on and post Frequently enough - besides who knows if she's just another GermanFinne/Matrix after all).

Credits
    Well that's the thing, we don't have enough female members posting on a regular or even semi-regular basis. I'm sure if anyone is offended by some of the more questionable material sometimes posted and made their feelings known, then it would come to an end.