Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

A bit of Star Trek TNG trivia !!

Watching a late night re-run of Star Trek TNG last night and I couldn't place a name to the cute female Ensign so I did a search (thank God for the Internet) and this is what I came up with:

http://www.starwrecked.faketrix.com/...n-The-Game.htm

I can't believe it!! I didn't know her very first acting role was in TNG!!

To find out which other now famous and familiar actresses (wow, Kirsten Dunst) were in TNG (and the Star Trek universe), go here:

http://www.starwrecked.faketrix.com/...ity-guests.htm

Credits
    Oddly enough, Famke Janssen looks exactly the same now as she did in the TNG episode
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    one that i remember was Teri Hatcher. A transporter chief and damn she was so cute and even got layed in the episode. Those tight uniforms......... ppppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak
    one that i remember was Teri Hatcher. A transporter chief and damn she was so cute and even got layed in the episode. Those tight uniforms......... ppppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
    here just for you my friend, that was 1988, she was about 23 then: