Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    j7wild Guest
    I just finished GS 3 and I like it better than GS 2 but I still say GS 1 is the best and they should make a sequel that picks up where GS 2 ended but without the Ghost character.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    I just finished GS 3 and I like it better than GS 2 but I still say GS 1 is the best and they should make a sequel that picks up where GS 2 ended but without the Ghost character.

Wha!

That Ghost character was awesome! If they made a sequel to part 2 I'd definitely want her in it.

Of course, I liked part 2, but didn't like part 3. So, our views and oppinions on the films are crossed. We will probably never have the same oppinions on the films

Credits
    I doubt there will be any other sequels, but it would be impossible not to have the Ghost character in it. At the very least, she would be all grown up.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    There probably won't be any more sequels, no, but if they did make any, I'd personally love to have the Ghost character return

The actress who played Ghost was already 5 years older than the character portrade (19 at the time). I'm certain she wouldn't be or look THAT grown up. After all, 30 year olds play 15 year olds all the time. I'm certain a 21 year old could pull off a 17 or 18 year old

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12