Thanks Thanks:  51
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Credits
    That was 7 minutes? I thought the preview lasted less than 2 minutes on TV.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    folks, u missed one thing - what was aired after Heroes wasnt THIS!! This is INTERNET only!!! So yes, it IS 7.5 minutes, its FOUR clips - Peter and MJ, Peter and aunt, Peter vs Harry and final showreel. And yes, IT IS worth downloading and NO, dont watch it at youtube

and technically I wouldnt really call Harrys alterego green goblin. There´s nothing green (except the board) on him and there´s definitely nothing "goblin like" on him.
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    man i havent seen something thaaat good for a long while!! heck the HD wasnt even 1080p it was jus 720p and yet everything felt like it was coming out of my monitor... absolutely amazing quality! and as for the action, it was just WOW!!!!!!!

my favourite bit is da noise peter parker makes when the ring comes out of his hand for the first time in slow motion. that was priceless!!

AMAAAAAAAAZING .....spiderman

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    and technically I wouldnt really call Harrys alterego green goblin. There´s nothing green (except the board) on him and there´s definitely nothing "goblin like" on him.
    So what is he then?? Flying-snowboard man , he certainly isn't the hobgoblin.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    well I´d call him more flying skateboard man, guess it depends on ones opinion

its just Harry, its not his alterego, its just pissed, doped Harry in nice black suit

EDIT: hehe, I speak pretty bull****, guess I need a sleep. Say once it is his alterego and second time its not .... well I meant the second one

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    So what is he then?? Flying-snowboard man , he certainly isn't the hobgoblin.
    He's wannabe-goblin

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Mithrandir, you must have watched a different preview then I did, this is the exact the same kind of action that we saw in the first two spidey's. Exhillirating, fast-paced fighting, and I think you enjoyd the first two movies didn't you, so why do you find this so boring. This is the kind of statement I would expect from a person that doesn't like action at all.
    I've watched same preview. Fight scenes in first two movies were good, mayba not very good but good. In third I expected much more and they give me standard. Thats why I don't feel anything watching this scene. Maybe with Sandman or Venom will be better. I hope so.

And yes. I like action very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    I don't want to download 200 mb, someone can post a link from youtube or a lower quality?
    What kind of preview this is? A trailer, a clip, a lot of clips putting together?
    Same as X-men 3 - few scenes putting together. watch it on youtube. If you have problems with connection speed.

Credits
    does anyone know the exact time (and int.place), when the trailer comes out? Last time there was so much buzzing around and now nothing - and its -supposed- to be out in one or two days ....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post

Same as X-men 3 - few scenes putting together. watch it on youtube. If you have problems with connection speed.
    it's totally worth the wait to download on HD. it looks incredible. it's up on Yahoo now. i totally recommend it. awesome fight scene!

Credits
    I hope the fight scene in the trailer isn't the whole fight. Then again, there are 2 other villains in the movie.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    How could I know? It might sound strange, but trust me, I havent seen the film yet.
    Besides judging the film from trailers, it will be at least as good as the second one. -At least for me, of course- as it seems there are some who find it (2) extremely stupid, boring, with cheap action and effects ... well, suit yourself
    St39.6.

That was a question without answer (which don't need answering). I know, you haven't seen this movie - I'm not that stupid, what you think now. I'm not judging this film, just wondering.

And yes. I like first one, second one even more (I watched it 2 times), but I think this 7 mins clip was boring, with worst action than in 1st or 2nd. That's why I'm waiting for final trailer.

And I never said "stupid".

Credits
    a) sarcasm
    b) talking in general
    c) 7min clip brings exactly the SAME essence as the 2nd movie brought. ... the PPxMJ is the same like the "kiss me" scene (which was one of the weakest part of the 2nd movie), PPxAM was exactly the same like "I killed my uncle, aunt" scene
    bout the fight ... well, I still belong to the -bigger- part of viewers who think its ingenious

I think its not whole scene too ... but in fact I wouldnt mind if it wasnt. U must realize, there r still those (bout which we know from trailers):
    -Peter vs. Harry (dressed)
    -Spider-man (red-dressed) vs Harry (dressed)
    -Spider-man (red-dressed) vs Sandman
    -Spider-man (black-dressed) vs Sandman
    -Spider-man vs Venom

-not to talk about the fact, that there might be more of the fight .... well and of course some of them might be mixed together, still it leaves quite a bunch of fights ... not to mention quite a battle royale if mixed

Credits
    dats nothing I said.

Aside of that, IF 3rd film would b the same as 2nd installment, it would still make me happy. Its like with LotR trilogy, new installments were just bigger, but in essence, it was the same.
    Its not about being cruel in opinion nor forcing someone in any. Its about having one. Doesnt change the fact I was talking in general

Credits
    The Spidey 3 novelization is out. What I heard of it (on the Superherohype forums) is that it's gonna be awesome. Too bad Venom will only be in the last battle at the construction site.

The only thing I didn't like is
    that Eddie dies in the end when the symbiot leaves him due the sound. All that's left of Eddie is a skeleton.

Credits
    Hopefully the next trailer will have some different music. The song they've been using is cool, but it's starting to feel overused...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast