Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Bad Chat up lines?

some of you might find this a bit too personal.... but for the others who dont.

i wanted to see some of the so called "bad" chat up lines that you've used, and whether u scored with it or not... or just give us the bad chat up line you used.

be honest... only give the ones uve had the guts to say... (not a whole list of chat up lines u wud WANT to say)

Credits
    I was pretty drunk to give this one:

Me: hey, this guy here (friend of mine) bet me a dollar you wouldn't give me a kiss.

Her: really, now?

Me: Yeah, don't disappoint him now, it's his birthday. (it was)

Her: Shouldn't HE be getting the kiss, then?

Me: Yeah but I had the balls to ask for one.

I got it.

That's the only success I can even think of. Everything else has been MASSIVE shut downs

Credits
    I don't have any that I can give, sorry.

I don't remember exactly how my first girlfriend and I hooked up, but we didn't have much in common and didn't stay together very long. (Well, that isn't entirely accurate... we dated for about 6 months, but saw each other maybe 6 times.) It was more the novelty of having a girlfriend than anything.

My second girlfriend actually started out as a simple friendship before we started dating, so I didn't need a "chat up" line. (BTW, I married that girl... 9 years ago this October).

I have never even seriously considered asking anyone else out on a date, and certainly never approached anyone (well, I did ask a couple girls to the high school senior prom, but they were friends of mine, and they already had dates... I ended up going by myself).
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    I'm in a band we don't use chat up lines heh heh....
    But once I went to go see a band and afetr the show there was a bunch of girls hanging out in the parking lot, so I yelled "Where's the after party?!?!"
    and one girl came over and said "right here", and just starts making out w/ me.
    That was a good night.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Lestat... how about chucking some chicks down my way?? lol

i do recall saying "hey can i take a photo with you, so that i can show santa what i want for christmas".... obviously had a giggle from that.. and got us talking... but dint really get newhere after that!

i'll b honest.... bad chat up lines have never really worked for me... its like corfy sed... being mates first den progressing... has always been the way its worked.... plus im kinda shy neways!

i fink da best way to freak a girl out... is by going up to a really really skinny gal n saying... "if u lost a bit of weight... u'd probably look good"
    (dont worry ive never been cold enuff to do that! lol)

j7wild Guest
    chat up lines? you mean pick up lines we used in a night club, etc to pick up girls?

I have a few that worked for me but this is a family forum...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by aS!Dz
    Lestat... how about chucking some chicks down my way?? lol

There all Yours pal, I'm getting married in September. Now it's, watch the girls from afar while I'm on stage! lol

Credits
    lolz! well hey congratulations on the marriage dude! hope it all goes well for yah!

im actually a bit of a goodie two shoes and i dont really go out clubbin n stuff (still live wid my parents and house rules still apply even tho im 20 this year in july) but from the very few times i have gone... ive had sum awkward situations! for example one night.. dis lass who was slightly drunk told me to stand up straight (im a tall guy... and shes pretty flexible) so basically she started using me as a pole to dance on... too much friction... and obviously i wasnt expecting that at all... and it was kinda weird how i was jus standing der enjoying the moment... while everyone was lookin at me finking "lucky *****" and my mates all had der jaws dropped..

that day... not only was i thankful for being a tall person.... but i also realised tht most of the time u dont really need to bother with chat up lines.. wen uve got drinks that do all the work for yah! lolz

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    I'm in a band we don't use chat up lines heh heh....
    But once I went to go see a band and afetr the show there was a bunch of girls hanging out in the parking lot, so I yelled "Where's the after party?!?!"
    and one girl came over and said "right here", and just starts making out w/ me.
    That was a good night.

that might just be the best story EVER.

we used to go to this bar where there was a floor, then up a few steps is the stage, and at the edge of the stage are three platforms where people can dance on above the crowd. just an extra step up, usually hot girls alone or with guys dancing there.

So we're at this place and this very attractive young lady is dancing there all by herself. everyone else has a group of friends on their platform. It is sugguested that I go and dance with her.

I inform my friend that there is no way she would even let me dance with her. He disagrees, and wagers $5 that he is correct.

Now I have nothing to lose, so I make my way over to her platform.

I put ONE foot up on it, she turns around, seemless in her dancing moves, and puts a "Stop" hand infront of my face and says "no." not even letting me get up ONTO the platform she is dancing on.

I won $5, which was the price of a double rum + coke.

....that's not really a line, though

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    There all Yours pal, I'm getting married in September. Now it's, watch the girls from afar while I'm on stage! lol
    Look, but don't touch... touch, but don't taste... taste, but don't... (everyone knows that last one)

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild
    I have a few that worked for me but this is a family forum...
    I'm curious... maybe PM me

Quote Originally Posted by aS!Dz
    being mates first den progressing... has always been the way its worked...
    But remember, it strips many surprises...

Credits
    lolz! well hey congratulations on the marriage dude! hope it all goes well for yah!
    Thanks pal, I hope so too.

Look, but don't touch... touch, but don't taste... taste, but don't... (everyone knows that last one)
    I was thinking the same line!

And aS!Dz That is a great story and it worked out for both of you!
    And drinks always make it easier!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kaida
    I never thought there's such thing categorized as chat up lines now... lol
    Well in the states we call em' pick up lines, But to each their own.