Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Now we know who the person that bought K-Fed's album is.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Last night Lindsay Lohan claimed Paris Hilton hit her in the arm with a drink while they were at a friend's house, saying:

"This is a video that Paris Hilton - and I'm saying this on tape - she hit me last night, for no reason apparently, at my friend's house and I didn't know she'd be there and she hit me; she hit me with a drink and poured it all over me and it hurts and it's not okay. And I'm sorry for everyone that thinks I'm crazy. I'm not; I'm just trying to act."

Paris Hilton's publicist Elliot Mintz denied the claim, although acknowledged that Paris and Lindsay did exchange angry words and a drink was thrown at Paris and Britney Spears. Then this morning at 5am Mintz called some photographers down to the Beverly Hills Hotel where Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears were hanging out, with all of them eventually piling into Paris' car and driving off.

I'm a little rusty on the Bible but I'm pretty sure this is at least one or two signs of the apocalypse. You put these three together in a car and whatever disease crawls out will most likely end the world. It'll be a strain of STD so great and powerful it'll have claws and a face and be the size of a full grown bear
    from thesuperficial.com

Hang on to your seats - this one's just getting crazier and crazier! At 5 AM this morning, we found Paris, Lindsay, and Britney kicking it old-school at the Beverly Hills Hotel! The trio laughed and giggled like old chums before piling into the front seat of Paris' whip (jeez guys, way to make the recently-divorced mother of two ride bitch!) and peeling out into the night! So just what in the hell happened between midnight and five-thirty? Did Lindsay finally succumb to the calming influence of Paris Hilton?
    from x17online.com

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Is Britney doing the right thing?

She has been seen lately partying all over Los Angeles and Hollywood with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Paris and Lindsay are being a bad influence on Britney; they are showing her how to not wear any panties so the Papparazzi can take upskirt photographs of her.

I just came across some pretty candid photographs of Britney getting out of a car and showing everything under her skirt (for family reason, I will not post those photos here but try Google).

When Britney was still married and even before she was married and still singing, you will never had seen her going around not wearing panties and not minding letting the Papparazzis taking upskirt photographs of her.

She is doing this to get publicity again and distance herself from K-Fed as fast as possible but no matter how she justifies it, I don't think this is the way for her to do it.

Paris and Lindsay do not have the best reputation you know!!

j7wild Guest

Exclamation Something is very wrong and very right with these Photographs !!

Sure, Britney Spears was well on her way down the path to the dark side when Paris Hilton took her in as her Sith apprentice, but now that Britney has freed herself from Paris' evil talons, it looks like Paris has found a new apprentice in Elisha Cuthbert, because always two there are.

The friendship between Britney Spears and Paris Hilton was short, sweet and photogenic. But now, it seems, it's over. A source close to Spears explains why the pop tart, who lost her undies last week, has not been seen with her "new best friend" Hilton since she posted an apology to her fans on her Web site, noting, "Thank God for Victoria's Secret underwear!" The source said,

"Britney has been told by her people that if she ever wants a comeback, she has to stay far away from Paris and start acting like an adult."
    You can tell just by looking at her that the Force is strong with Elisha Cuthbert. But the Dark side of fame is tempting. Elisha must remember: Adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things. And if there's one thing you can be sure of, hanging out with Paris Hilton is always an adventure. But not one you necessarily survive.

Of course, since we are talking about Elisha Cuthbert, and not Britney Spears, a couple of upskirts and nipple slips from Elisha would be more than welcome. I guess the Dark side does have it's upside.

Oh, and yes, putting Paris Hilton side by side with the incredibly beautiful Elisha Cuthbert does make her look that much more retarded.

Credits
    This can only bring bad things.... I'm so depressed.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    This can only bring bad things.... I'm so depressed.
    think Happy Thoughts:

Elisha Upskirt
    Elisha Upskirt
    Elisha...

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Oh noooooooooo! Not Elisha! Damn you Paaaaariiiiiiiis!

Credits

She was seen in a club Sunday with a wig!! Pffff man, the girl is really losing it!

Credits
    Well, you know what they say... no publicity is bad publicity. I think Britney is putting that to the test right now.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    From what I understand, she's going through a nervous breakdown because she's afraid of losing custody of her kids.....

Although little stunts like this, i'm sure, aren't going to help....
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    And now you can own her hair....

http://www.buybritneyshair.com/

$1,000,000.00

(minimum offer)

This is it, the opportunity of a lifetime. You can be the proud owner of Britney Spears' hair, extensions, the Omega clipper used to cut it all off and even the can of Red Bull she was drinking at the time. You also get her blue Bic Lighter and this valuable domain and website to use for publicity purposes. This is the Ultimate Britney Spears Experience! It is a piece of history that can not be duplicated!

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to various charities. The winner will have the choice to remain anonymous or to use this for publicity purposes.

If you are SERIOUS about purchasing please do the following:

Please send an email to buybritneyshair@yahoo.com and include your name, company name (if applicable), email, phone number, and address. We will contact you A.S.A.P. Any submissions that do not include ALL of the required information will be discarded.

Please Note: WE HAD THE HAIR LISTED ON EBAY, ITEM# 330089956532 AND IT WAS CANCELLED FOR AN AS YET UKNOWN REASON. WE HAVE NOW SET UP THIS WEBSITE AS THE ONLY OFFICIAL LISTING FOR THE HAIR.

THIS IS THE AUTHENTIC LISTING. THIS IS NOT A SCAM. BUYER IS ENCOURAGED TO DO A LOCAL PICKUP AT ESTHER'S HAIRCUTTING STUDIO IN TARZANA, CALIFORNIA. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AUTHENTIC AND THIS IS THE ONLY REAL LISTING. ANY HAIR FOR SALE ON E-BAY IS A SCAM, PURE AND SIMPLE.

Credits
    Who gives a rats @$$......

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Guiboche View Post
    Who gives a rats @$$......

j7wild Guest

Talking Britney Spears Loses It and Attacks Paparazzi's Car !!

What happened is Britney left Rehab and went to see her kids but Kevin Featherline wouldn't let her in, so she's upset and she leaves in a car driven by a friend;

then the Paparazzi starts following her to get pictures of her and she loses it!!

Today Britney's parents (separated) made a statement saying their daughter have been a cocaine and ectasy addict for years and that she needs professional help and they will do everything they can to get her the help she needs.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eipl1yzFXAE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eipl1yzFXAE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

j7wild Guest

Smile

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast