Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Finished 10th episode of Jericho. Pretty good. I hated "the wedding storyline" in 9th, but those suplies ?from china? ... that is some move, am pretty interested in whats gonna happen.

I have three episodes of Day Break waiting here for me...is it good? Friend of mine recommended it to me. Sbdy watchin?

And finally - NEW SCRUBS HAVE BEGUN!!!! I havent seen it yet, but friend of mine said he was pretty disapointed, that it wasnt good at all....so, anybody seen it yet?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I taped the Fall finale of Jericho, and plan to watch it this weekend. To be honest, the show is starting to bore me, but I like to finish what I start.

Haven't seen Daybreak, as the repetition seems boring.

Scrubs was okay. Not as funny as some episodes, but there some nice moments.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    wowz, now I can say it loud: day Break is awsome!!! Check it out guyz, it really is great, saw 3 parts yet and it goes damn well... the first ten minutes were not good in first ep, but then it went rolling!!!!Really great show

Credits
    Looking forward to the third season of Prison Break. The season finale wasn't as much of a cliffhanger as some people made it out to be. I pretty much had it figured out.

Credits
    holy shizzle, Jericho miniseason finale really was pretty good.
    See you soon, OMG!!!!

Watched the Scrubs and was really disapointed. It wasnt that funny at all, missed the power...and why to hell is everyone pregnant?? ... I didnt like the "mirror" thing either...nothin special first episode, hope it´ll get better

Credits
    Begun watching Smallville....already finished 1st season .... I´ve already seen some of it, but wanted see complete season. I heard that really good it gets at 4th s, but as far I liked it... kinda ´ll have 2 wait a while for next season, which sux, coz now all the TV shows have some fraking miniseason pause (gash I hate that!!!!)

Credits
    duh, what is it lately with BattleStar??!!!
    That show sux since the episode with that battle. just sux. nothin happens here! first the Baltar sh*t-line, now some stupid flashbacks bout dancing on new caprica? pack that and go to hell with it, I´m watchin scifi, not some frakin family diaries!!!! thumbs down, if they wont bring some kickas* episodes in next two, I´m gonna end with it...too bad
    just finished 9th ep....one big s*it full of nothing...oh I´m SO pissed!!!!

Credits
    no end in sight to these storylines but I guess they can't be fighting all the time,

Credits
    yeah!!! thats what I´m talkin about!!!!
    SCRUBS 02x06 ABSOLUTELY ROCKED MY A** OFF!!!!

I was so much laughting!, whole 25 minutes, laughting and crying, damn I´m so lucky that REAL Scrubs are back. This was one of funniest episodes ever
    (Your baby has a tail .... I told her to stay away from that microwave... ROFLMAO!!!!)

Credits
    thought since this is TV show thread, I might even post some news from TV (even tho I´m kinda having monologue here, lolz )
    Although Stargate SG-1 wrapped up in October and Sci-fi Channel has not ordered any further episodes we have been reassured this is not the end for our gate hopping friends.

MGM announced in October that they had given the greenlight to Brad Wright and Robert Cooper to produce two "straight to DVD" movies with the seasoned SG-1 crew.

Brad Wright told TV Guide that the first film is, "...the climax of the Ori story line," He continued to say it would wrap up the loose ends and questions from the tenth season.

The first film will be written and directed by Robert Cooper, the current Executive Producer of the show.

Brad Wright will be writing the second film which is rumored to be about time travel. Fall 2007 is the targeted release.

Wright further told TV Guide, "They're not big-budget, by any definition, but for us it's pretty good. As we've proven over the years, just give us little more money and we can make pretty good television, or DVDs. There's a sense of an era for us ending, but at the same time, we're all positive because of the prospect of continuing forward with movies and the introduction next year of Stargate Worlds, a massive multiplayer online game."

It is said, that although the SG-1 cast has yet to sign on the dotted line, they are all very excited.
    And TV's John Connor Is...

Thomas Dekker…who plays Claire’s recurring confidant on HEROES…will play the teen incarnation of future warrior/savior guy John Connor opposite Lena Headey’s Sarah Connor in Fox’s SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES.

Geeks have seen Dekker. He played Thomas Picard back in STAR TREK: GENERATIONS (isn’t Thomas Jean-Luc’s illusory kid in Nexusland?), he’s appeared in STAR TREK: VOYAGER, John Carpenter’sVILLAGE OF THE DAMNED, and SEINFELD among many other credits.
    Rebecca Romijn joins cast of ABC hit Ugly Betty.

Rebecca Romijn, who starred as the blue-skinned shape-shifting villainess Mystique in the X-Men films, will morph into a recurring role on the ABC series Ugly Betty.

Romijn will play the mysterious woman who, along with Wilhelmina (Vanessa Williams), plots to take over the publishing company that owns Mode, the fictional fashion magazine at which the title character Betty works. To date the mystery woman has only been seen through bandages, and she has been voiced by a different actress.

Romijn will step into the role this week, with the episodes airing during the February sweeps period.

Last season, Romijn starred in the short-lived WB comedy Pepper Dennis. The show, about a sassy and beautiful news reporter, fared poorly in the ratings and did not make the jump when The WB and UPN combined to form The CW.

Produced by Salam Hayek, Ugly Betty is the second-highest rated freshman show of the season, after NBC's Heroes. Based on a Colombian telenovela that has already been translated into 30 languages, Ugly Betty earns an average 13 million weekly viewers.
    OMG, I still remember Ugly Betty as stupid frakin show, which everyone hated here....and now Rebeca in it? WTF???!!!!
    http://www.tv.com/ugly-betty/show/58486/summary.html

Credits
    FIREFLY ALIVE?
    Whedon's Firefly Still Alive
    Saturday, 09 December 2006

The Multiverse Network today announced they optioned the rights from Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising to develop an MMOG based on Firefly, the science fiction television series created by Joss Whedon that has enjoyed a hugely popular and loyal following since its premier in 2002.

"Fox's Firefly series is set in an incredibly rich and exciting universe. It's going to make a very compelling and unique online experience filled with adventure, humor, and mystery," said Corey Bridges, Multiverse co-founder and Executive Producer. "It's our hope that Firefly's passionate and dedicated comm unity of fans will enjoy the chance to become part of the story as they develop and explore the worlds of Firefly."

Fox Licensing & Merchandising selected Multiverse to lead the evolution of Firefly into an MMOG because of the technical strength and advantages of the Multiverse Platform and the vision both companies share for the future of online entertainment.

"One of the first meetings I had when I joined Fox was with Multiverse," said Adam Kline, Vice President of New Media Enterprises at 20th Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising Division. "We see virtual worlds as an extraordinarily promising new entertainment medium. This is a great opportunity for 20th Century Fox and for the fans of Firefly because Multiverse will deliver an experience that will remain true to the original series, while enabling a whole new level of personal involvement for fans."

Under the terms of the agreement, Multiverse will select and lead an independent production team to develop the project. Fox and Multiverse expect the offering to be available to the public through The Multiverse Network in 2008.

Bill Turpin, co-founder and CEO of The Multiverse Network, Inc, believes that the Firefly MMOG will create significant opportunities for other developers building games and worlds with Multiverse tools and technology.

"In addition to our world-class technology, developers choose Multiverse for our network, which lets them launch their games into a built-in market of consumers who are just one click away from any game on that network," Turpin said. "Firefly will bring in even more consumers, making the network that much more attractive to developers of other worlds."

Credits
    Futurama Details
    Futurama” mastermind David X. Cohen, in an interview with WizardUniverse’s Justin Aclin, has details on the 2008 return of Bender, Zoidberg, Zap, et al.

Apparently the new episodes for Comedy Central will take place two years later than the Fox episodes, and will be dealing with the Fry/Leela relationship right away.

“Within the new season, we will definitely feature more continuity than in the past,” Cohen tells Aclin. “We will also be shedding light on several lingering questions from the original run, including hitherto unknown facts about Nibbler, dark matter and Seymour the dog.”

read more here
    http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazi.../002710592.cfm

Credits
    hey does ne1 know which episode of scrubs... the kung fu fighting and betrayal five sequence happen in. cuz it seems that ive missed one episode by the looks of it... as ive neva seen that episode (only saw that sequence on youtube).

can ne1 tell me what episode that kung fu fight happened in?

Credits
    since it is my favourite scene, I´ll take a look for it when I´ll come home. Sorry for late response, kinda missed this post :/

Credits
    Care when your favourite TV show returns? I DO
    BY DATE
    High Maintenance 90210(E!) Jan. 1
    Next (MTV) Jan. 1
    Wildfire (ABC Family) Jan. 1
    Dirt (FX) Jan. 2
    According To Jim (ABC) Jan. 3
    Beauty and the Geek (CW) Jan. 3
    Knights of Prosperity (ABC) Jan. 3
    In Case of Emergency (ABC) Jan. 3
    Afro Samurai (Spike) Jan. 4