Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Halloween is coming!

With Halloween just a few weeks away, I was wondering if anyone is planning on doing anything.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. When else can you dress up like an absolute idiot and nobody thinks less of you?

Personally, I have my costume mostly ready. I have spent about $32 so far, and I plan on spending another $10 or so. But I spent $30 on one item that I will use a lot more than just Halloween (Halloween was the excuse for buying it, not the reason, although I am waiting for Halloween for the "debut"). The remaining $10-$12 I won't use as much (if at all) outside of Halloween.

I will probably spend some money on candy (or something... last year I we gave out mini bags of popcorn instead of candy) and hand that out to trick-or-treaters (we had nearly 60 last year).

Last year, I combined a cheap King Arthur-style knight outfit with an alien mask I had used a couple of years before and a toy lightsaber... I was an alien Jedi Knight that goes "Nee".
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    I probably dress up as a Pirate (from POTC 2) and go to the clubs to look at all the lovelies in cheerleader/schoolgirl/sexy nurse/naughty maids/milkmaids outfits!!

I love Halloween!!

Credits
    I don't do the Halloween thing anymore. Every year we (my friends and I) talk about either holding a party or going to one but it never happens. I wouldn't mind doing it as it would probably be fun to get dressed up as it's been years since I've done it. The last Halloween type thing I've done was a few years ago I went to one of those haunted house type things.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I haven't been to a haunted house in years. The last one I went to, I wasn't scared a bit, but I had a lot of fun figuring out how they did it. (There was one point where a person with a chainsaw jumped out behind a curtain right beside us... everyone in my group screamed, but I just smiled, waved, and said "Hi" to the guy... he ignored me and went after some of the more scared people). I need to get to one this year. There are a bunch around Indianapolis, including some really big ones.

j7wild Guest

Red face

I think every good looking girl should dress up sexy on Halloween:

j7wild Guest

Credits
    Well the one I went to is a temporary one that they set up on the CNE grounds. It was alright but way too many annoying teenagers running around (I sound like my dad!). Basically they had 5 different little walkthroughs each themed a different way and it was a bunch of costumed 'things' jumping out at you and loud noises. It was all about the startling scare. I would have preferred something that was on more of a psycolocigal level with disturbing images and sounds.

Credits
    Happy Halloween everyone!

Credits
    Happy Halloween!

Anyone dress up today? I dressed up as Jason Voorhees, which is somewhat appropriate since my first name is Jason. "Jason is dressed as Jason."

I'll post a picture as soon as I can get one.