Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Is IFilm Down?

Credits

Is IFilm Down?

As we know, there was this big page on IFilm where there were these page-full of trailers.
    http://www.ifilm.com/movies/trailers
    But now the link does not work. As in the page opens, but nothing's there. You just have this list at the top of the alphabets, and even by clicking on them nothing happens.

Credits

Question ?

The same happens to me. Maintenance?

Credits
    I hope so. They have a lot of interviews or clips that we cannot find anywhere.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    As of time of post iFILM seems to be working for me (at least the way I usually use it ) Wondering now if there has always been a smarter way to get to the trailers without going thru' so many pages and b.s.. Will play around a bit more to see if I can find some speedier shortcuts.
    "Heart and humour and humility will lighten your heavy load"
    Joni Mitchell

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart View Post
    As of time of post iFILM seems to be working for me (at least the way I usually use it ) Wondering now if there has always been a smarter way to get to the trailers without going thru' so many pages and b.s.. Will play around a bit more to see if I can find some speedier shortcuts.
    http://www.ifilm.com/movies (is where you can get the lastest trailers, interviews...)

If you want a trailer in special, you can use the search field in the upper-right corner.
    I try to upload as many trailers as I found on the Movie-Update site.

If you search "classic" trailers, there is a thread here: iFilm Classic Trailers (in QT)

Credits

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    http://www.ifilm.com/movies (is where you can get the lastest trailers, interviews...)

If you want a trailer in special, you can use the search field in the upper-right corner.
    I try to upload as many trailers as I found on the Movie-Update site.

If you search "classic" trailers, there is a thread here: iFilm Classic Trailers (in QT)
    Thanks Nance.

I really just needed to create another "favourite" to get straight to the latest goodies. I do use the search field.

I have known about the iFilm classic trailers thread in these forums for sometime but must admit I havent checked it recently.

Havent had time or inclination to be online much recently but hope to now. There seems to be quite a lot I need to catch up on! eg how to post correctly now, signature rules etc

Credits
    I personaly never DL those iFilm trailers (only the 300 one), coz I just cant stand that u have to pay quality loss to get those classic trailers (or even the newest one). I wish it would be at least 480m but thats obviously only a dream that´ll never come truth....
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection