Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Superman Script Review---Bad, Bad, News...

...if you're a fan of the comic book, any of the TV shows, or anything even remotely associated with the pop culture mythos we know and love. JJ Abrams has taken the series in an... INTERESTING direction. While I won't give away too much, here are a few of the more offensive changes:

1. Krypton didn't blow up.
    2. Lex Luthor is CIA
    3. Lex is a Kryptonian.

I won't go into any more, there's a whole story here.

I have a bad feeling about this...
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits

Thumbs down

But more "Superman" movies are not needed. Up to 5 is good enough for me.

Credits
    Uh...I can't believe I'm saying this, but - I like this script. It's a totaly new view on the Superman story and it looks very interesting. The only thing I don't like is Luthor beeing from Krypton, but I like the CIA story. . They have to make major changes from the original story, if not it will be a remake of the first Superman or just another sequel. I understand a lot of fans may be upset - I was upset with the minor changes they made to the Lord Of The Rings, but this (Superman) can turn out to be an interesting movie...We'll see, if they make it.

Credits

superman,,

Originally posted by lafce
    Uh...I can't believe I'm saying this, but - I like this script. It's a totaly new view on the Superman story and it looks very interesting. The only thing I don't like is Luthor beeing from Krypton, but I like the CIA story. . They have to make major changes from the original story, if not it will be a remake of the first Superman or just another sequel. I understand a lot of fans may be upset - I was upset with the minor changes they made to the Lord Of The Rings, but this (Superman) can turn out to be an interesting movie...We'll see, if they make it.
    I feel the same way, I'm surprised to say that I like the script. Should be cool
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits
    Well, don't get me wrong, I think this movie can and will kick ass from an action perspective, but I think that they're making a lot of changes they don't need to make. Like the suit... why? I think the CIA stuff could be cool, as long as Lex isn't from Krypton. As for everything else that doesn't take place on Krypton, go for it. I want superfights, and I want lots of 'em.