Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

'EA' says Gears of War is uncreative

EA Montreal's General Manager, Alain Tascan, has hit out at Gears of War claiming it has no innovation whatsoever. Speaking at the Montreal Games Summit, Tascan stated:

"What is Gears of War? I mean Gears of War brings nothing in terms of innovation to the shooter... Like, zero. Only two very brave UK-based journalists said, 'You know what, Gears of War is a great game but it's like what Quake was a few years ago.

"Why are people loving it so much? It's like added production value, incredible cutscenes and the best ever graphics ever. I'm sure it's going to be a great success, I can't wait to play it, but let's face that graphics are still number one.

"I'm not talking about my tastes, I'm just saying, when you go to meta-critic and you see a 96 for Gears of War, then you read the critics saying, 'Okay, storyline - there's none, gameplay is not innovative...' Then I say, why did they give this 96? They were blown away by the high quality of the graphics... Myself, I prefer something more creative."
    http://www.360monster.com/newspost.php?id=0000001409

I agree with what his saying.. but c'mon... EA are in no place to say something like that.... i personally do think that EA make some of the best games of today.. but that doesnt mean theyre creative.. heck most of them are just sequels that have a few add ons... for example Need for Speed Carbon is just a hybrid of Need for Speed Underground 2.. and Most Wanted clashed together.

Ive noticed a lot of gaming companies have been bad mouthing others alot. Whats going on? wheres the friendly hand shakes between gamers! too many soar losers out there?

Credits
    EA is in no position to say any games are crappy with their track record & if anyone takes what EA has to say seriously when it comes to EA giving games bad reviews they have their own problems

Credits
    uh...yeah. like EA has anything to say. yeah, their games are ok....once you get them to work. funny thing, is that EA lisenced the Unreal 3 engine. why bash the flagship of the engine you just bought. dumba$$'s.....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson