Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Die Hard 4 Production Photos

enjoy

Credits
    ooooooooh this is going to be good!! Thanks buddy!

Credits
    No problemo dude... im just as excited

Credits
    lolz, he´s...old
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    OMFG You have no idea how much I miss those good old Die Hard or Lethal Weapon movies!

Credits
    granted, i like Bruce alot and really enjoyed his Die Hard movies. but these pics can be from just about any of his films in recent years. not knocking the pics, just think its funny that nothing is revealed or shown that differs this from any other movie he has done....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead have snagged key roles in "Live Free or Die Hard," 20th Century Fox's fourth installment of the "Die Hard" series.

Len Wiseman is directing. Bruce Willis is reprising his role as John McClane in the story of an attack on the U.S. computer infrastructure that begins to shut down the country. The mysterious figure behind the scheme has figured out every digital angle but never counts on the old-fashioned, "analog" McClane.

Olyphant will play Willis' nemesis, while Winstead will play Willis' daughter. Justin Long and Maggie Q already have been cast in the production, which is shooting in Los Angeles
    Pleeeeeze be a guuuud film!!

j7wild Guest
    Len Wiseman from Underworld is directing?

Should be good!!

Credits
    I dunno, I really hope its not super stylized like Underworld and Underworld 2. Anyone from New York? How often do cops jump on top of cars and hop from one to another while chasing a suspect?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    (I think I've said this before in another thread) Considering the Die Hard series is very consistent in its McClane-trapped-in-an-enclosed-locale motif, I just don't see how this one can top Die Hard with a Vengeance if the location is set in New York again (unless of course, according to the sypnosis, the McFish-out-of-analog-water is how this one fits in the series' motif).

Not to say that I won't go to see it when it comes out, being a sucker for sequels.

Credits
    Is Bruce Willis taking a leak from the top of that car?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX View Post
    I dunno, I really hope its not super stylized like Underworld and Underworld 2. Anyone from New York? How often do cops jump on top of cars and hop from one to another while chasing a suspect?
    well the movie is actually in DC but I simply can't imagine a cop anywhere in America RUNNING much less jumping on cars, lmao, we have cops of the Frapuccino and Jelly Donut variety.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    well the movie is actually in DC but I simply can't imagine a cop anywhere in America RUNNING much less jumping on cars, lmao, we have cops of the Frapuccino and Jelly Donut variety.
    Have you seen the street of DC, you have to jump and run on top of the cars to actually get anywhere with all those traffics. Beside, Bruce Willis actually enjoying himself filming this movie. I guess he thinks the story is as good as the other Die Hard movies. All of them had been very different from one another. I'm looking forward this one.

Credits

one more picture trickled in... hmm blood!! = good in most cases, specially in die hard

Credits
    Caption for the photo:

"Can we take a time out here, guys? Bleeding from everywhere here...can I just get a band aid?"