Thanks Thanks:  1
    Credits

Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning

Here's a trailer for the new DTV Dukes of Hazzard flick.

the user also uploaded some clips of the general lee back in action, an interview the new Daisy Duke (april scott) and a few other featurettes. Looking pretty fun, I was semi amused by the last dukes flick, I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, I just wanted a flick I could turn my mind off too and enjoy the car chases and laid back humor, but it was a bit more of a parody of the series than anything else. I'll probably check it out.

j7wild Guest
    it's a direct to DVD title coming 3/20!!

Credits
    Despite it being direct to dvd I still think it's worth picking up. It looks better to me than the last movie because it gives a back story to the original series. April Scott is way more convincing as Daisy Duke than Jessica Simpson (hate to say it but she was one of the main reasons I couldn't get into the last film.) IMO this is what the first movie should have been.

Credits
    So did anyone check this one out? Had to check it out myself being a fan of the show. Not bad at all, if you don't have a problem with more graphic humor check out the unrated edition, I actually thought it was a really funny movie though. It really did remind me of the old show too. I can't get over how hot the new daisy duke is though...

Credits
    April Scott's a knock-out for sure. You see her mypace page yet? Daisy Dukes BlogShe strongly reminds me of catherine bach. BTW the DVD came out on the 13th, so it's been out a while now. I bought the unrated version a couple of days ago and think the movie is really funny. It also captures the spirit of the old show but has some up to date humor.