Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

„24” - Jack is back!

Sure I couldnt resist and I watched the first episode of sixth series. Dont worry, I aint gonna be spoiling up anythin, but men, its exactly the show we all expect it to be. Its kinda teasing, no action in a first episode, however theres lot of pretty big drama goin on - am sure lot of u has seen it in trailer.

The show airs in one week from now if I´m not mistaken, did somebody watch it yet? Anywayz, I want all yours opinions right after u watch it, heck this was one time my favourite show and it might be again ....

For those who hasnt seen it yet, here´s little scoop from AICN

“24” 6.1, airing one week from today, lives up to expectations.

The first big surprise is Mary Lynn Rajskub is now the star of “24.” Kiefer Sutherland is not listed among the first episode’s opening cast credits!

Here’s who is:

Mary Lynn Rajskub
    D.B. Woodside
    James Morrison
    Peter MacNicol
    Jayne Atkinson
    Carlo Rota
    Eric Balfour
    Marisol Nichols

GUEST STARRING
    Roger Cross
    Michael Angarano
    Megan Gallagher
    Tzi Ma
    Adoni Maropis
    Kal Penn
    Raphael Sbarge
    Eric Bruskotter
    Steven Schub

So we’re left to wonder, how long till we see Jack Bauer again?

As season six begins, America is a different place.

David Palmer’s kid brother, Wayne, has been president of the United States for 13 weeks. For 11 of those 13, America has been under siege. Nine hundred Americans murdered by terrorists in 10 cities.

And the frequency of terror is increasing. Mere hours after a devastating attack in San Antonio, a suicide bomber makes his mark in Los Angeles.

America, understandably, is freaking out. And it’s not a good time to be a swarthy guy with a Mideast accent. We meet one of these guys trying to get to work and he is denied access to a bus by a scared white driver. Later, we see a couple of white guys kicking in the door of their Arab neighbors. “We just want to talk,” says one, with little conviction.

Karen Hayes, who worked for Homeland Security out of CTU last season, is now national security advisor. Peter MacNichol, doing what sounds at first like a Dr. Phil accent, is a presidential advisor building “detention facilities” Hayes categorizes as “concentration camps.” The MacNichol character, Tom, even goes on to defend America’s Japanese internment camps of World War II.

The first hour, loaded with gratifying twists and revelations, suggests the crazy pace of the series will not be compromised by its many changes.

We’ll cloak the big news for longtime fans (whom I suspect will go nuts over this episode) in invisotext:

* We all know that the Chinese made a deal to return Jack Bauer to the United States. But Jack’s not back for the reason many are thinking.

* When we finally return to CTU for the first time since May, the first voice we hear is that of Milo Pressman (Eric Balfour), whom we’ve not seen since he was the Chloe of season one. Milo is now “middle management” at CTU bossing around Morris, Chloe’s bald Brit of an ex-husband.

* Eerily reflecting discussion in this column and its talkbacks, there’s the briefest of conversations about whether or not Chloe is hot. Chloe has traded her librarian sweater for a tight business suit and has gone brunette. She has, for the record, never looked hotter.

* Chloe and Morris are back together. Bill and Karen are a thing as well.

* Chloe now reports to another hot brunette, this one named Nadia. Nadia is played by Marisol Nichols, who 10 years ago played Audrey Griswold in “Vegas Vacation.”

* Seven minutes in, we learn the U.S. negotiated Jack Bauer’s release from Chinese prison two days ago.

* Jack was not well-treated. He doesn’t know Wayne Palmer is president.

* Jack’s first three words in two years are, “Audrey. My daughter.”

* Chloe does something really bad.

There’s so much more we want to tell you about this installment, but – trust me - it would be ruinous to your enjoyment. Seek out more spoilers elsewhere if you must – believe me, they’re out there – but know you’ll regret doing so.

8 p.m. Next Sunday. Fox.

Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Mary Lynn Rajskub- I never really liked her, thought she was oddly cast for that part.

IMHO it would've been much better if Kim Raver had gotten the lead for the series, she's absolutely stunning.

Credits
    I dont like her neither, she doesnt seem natural, she always looks like baaaad actor. But I got used to her.

btw: CAST spoiler about Jack He IS in the first part, thought he aint written here just to be a surprise or so ....

Credits
    aaaaaaaah man i still can't wait for next Saturday!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a fan of 24. St39.6 tell me, you saw episode 1 of season 6!?! where?? not that i'll download it cause i really want to see it live.

Credits
    I already wrote it in "Thought bout TV Shows" thread. There was a press DVD released with first 4 episodes, thats where this picture comes from:

The DVD apparently got to the wrong hands, so its all around the internet. It is very hight quality DVDrip with great picture and sound.
    Yes, I confess, I did download it (and am about to DL next three episodes very soon), but I have no other way to watch those TV shows I love since they aint about to air in here any soon. Btw its legal in our country to DL pirated copies (lolz .... I hate it, I never DL movie, but I do DL Tv shows coz I have no choice if I wanna see it .... am completely against piracy on movies however).

j7wild Guest
    Chloe is back?

oh no!!

Credits
    I'm i the only one who loves Chloe!?!

j7wild Guest
    I don't hate or love Chloe;

I just have a problem with her attitude.

Someone in CTU asks her to do something, she always wants to know WHY and WHO WANTS IT!!

If that was one of my employee doing that constantly, they will be Fired!!

Credits
    Finished episode two - dont be afraid, no spoilers again

As I really loved the first one and thought its the best since ... heck, I didnt get so teased for a looong time, the second one was .... *****in´ much better!!!! God, noone´s gonna save me now, thats just such a damn kicka**!!! Jack simply rox, the story gets *****in´ amazin. The thread is called Jack is back, but this one´s different. It´s BETTER!!
    Beware America, u´r gonna get the best show ever at Saturday ... cant wait to see next two episodes

j7wild Guest
    I am at the end of Episode 4!!

I want Episode 5!!

Credits
    YEAH, 5 MORE WEAKS MAN! Lucky me that I didnt get all the four yet

j7wild Guest
    only one week from next Monday for me because they are playing the first 4 episodes between this Sunday night and next Monday night...

Credits
    I'm at episode 5 to. Man is it good or what!

Credits
    the best show on tv is back for definates

i just loved episode 4, amazing!!! can we make this into a spoiler thread so that we dont have to keep using spoiler tags?

im so glad that curtis got shot in the jugular, he really was getting on my nerves and i never liked his role cuz he always tried to be like a tony almeida replacement...cept he had no character whatsoeva. and Chloe is kinda cool so far in this season. I was hoping that Milo's character wud have been more geeky & clumsy like he was in da first season

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    I'm at episode 5 to. Man is it good or what!
    where did you get Episode 5 from?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast