Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    im sure he meant that his watched episode 4.. hence now his on (ready to watch) episode 5.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    where did you get Episode 5 from?

aS!Dz is right i'm waiting for episode 5. #4 was amazing!!!!

Credits
    darn, I have to write few articles and review of *****in΄ My super exgirlfriend before I΄ll have time to watch e3 and 4!!

Hey, JediMaster, didnt u say u΄r gonna wait till its on tv? ... hehe, couldnt resist, right ... yeah, know how that feels

aS!Dz, what does that SKIDZ in your sig mean?

btw I agree on makin this spoiler thread too, sorry I didnt name it like that, didnt come to my mind.
    But even tho it will be spoiler thread, the *spoilers* should be put there, coz one should know when spoiler comes in d sentence, right? Then it is a bit useless namin it ....
    Me angry! Where΄s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    aS!Dz, what does that SKIDZ in your sig mean?

btw I agree on makin this spoiler thread too, sorry I didnt name it like that, didnt come to my mind.
    But even tho it will be spoiler thread, the *spoilers* should be put there, coz one should know when spoiler comes in d sentence, right? Then it is a bit useless namin it ....
    yeah theyre shud be a warning of spoilers coming. i agree wid that

as for the skidz thing. well my names Sid. hence the a'SID'z... but now my mates jus call me skidz. (except the gal that i fancy calls me skidzy) das a bit of an insight into my life eh! lol. so yeah aS!Dz is a bit hard to type at times... so ur all welcome to refer to me as sid or skidz...

Credits
    Hey, JediMaster, didnt u say u΄r gonna wait till its on tv? ... hehe, couldnt resist, right ... yeah, know how that feels
    Well i could not wait anymore....

Credits
    I allready told to j7wild that this way might not be right and I really dont support it at the movies, nor tv shows, however it has one GREAT advantage - there are no ads, so u enjoy it SO MUCH better.
    Besides I really dont think this was real accident that the DVD got out, its more like to make people know what a kicka** is commin out. The show will not loose on its rating by that, I΄d say maybe even otherwise, so the DVD sneak is more like "official"

j7wild Guest

Talking

I allready told to j7wild that ...
    hey don't get me involved in this DVD sneak business... I didn't do anything and I am not part of it and I am innocent...

Credits
    yeah, I forgot to mention that I didnt convince u...

finished episode three .... aaaaaa, goin on 4th, men I just love this show, its still on the top!

Credits
    You'll see ep4 is incredible.... and that @$%?&* ending....aaaaah have to wait another week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    oh yes, that was absolutely incredible!! Man I almost cried when he killed Curtis. It was one of the greatest characters in d show, I loved him. One thinks its over, that dats ending dramatic like s*it and then BOOOM!!! Holy cowz, that was incredible. Three more visitors, Jack tired to hell and US under siege. This is gonna get frackin awsome

Credits
    still no episode 5 on the net ....

Credits
    well for that one, u΄ll have to wait till it airs on TV, coz these were just "for the press", no more leaked episodes are coming. Aaaa, cant wait!!!

j7wild Guest
    Question about tonight's episode:

how many kiloton was that nuclear device anyway; it didn't seem that big and for Jack to be a few miles away and still be alive... wouldn't he and everyone else get radiation poisoning?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Question about tonight's episode:

how many kiloton was that nuclear device anyway; it didn't seem that big and for Jack to be a few miles away and still be alive... wouldn't he and everyone else get radiation poisoning?
    We still don't know that... i'm sure it was not enough to kill millions. Or maybe it was not a nuclear bomb...Hmmmm 6 more days and we'll find out!

j7wild Guest
    Question about last night's episode:

Jack Bauer's brother was in last night's episode and after looking him up on IMDB, he was also on Season 5:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005204/

I don't remember him in Season 5? anyone does?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast