Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Credits

One Sheet Teaser Poster

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pile-Poil View Post
    On August 21, the world will get its first look at director James Cameron’s motion picture epic AVATAR, when Twentieth Century Fox and Cameron debut the film’s trailer everywhere – while select cinemas and IMAX® theaters will screen extended footage prepared by the renowned filmmaker for this global “Avatar Day” event.

The worldwide trailer launch will be presented in all formats, including IMAX® 3-D, IMAX® 2-D, digital 3-D, digital 2-D, and 35mm 2-D. The trailer will also be available online.

The extended look at AVATAR will unspool only on August 21 – and only in 3-D – in select theaters and IMAX®. Details on locations and reserving tickets for this extraordinary and unprecedented experience will be announced soon.

SOURCE: ComingSoon.net
    Bring it!!

We've been waiting too long!!

It better have been worth it!!

Credits
    Give me a freaking trailer for crying out loud. I can't get to Comic Con. Damn you James Cameron.

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hlbimage View Post
    Give me a freaking trailer for crying out loud. I can't get to Comic Con. Damn you James Cameron.
    my parents live in San Diego and even they can't go!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    my parents live in San Diego and even they can't go!!

Didn't you know? they don't allow normal people in.

Credits

Cool Avatar (James Cameron RETURNS!!!!)

Found this on Youtube. I think it's a promotional trailer to advertise Avatar Day (aka. the 15 minute IMAX 3-D screening on August 21st). The website that the Youtube Channel's name relates to, Pandorapedia (Link: Pandorapedia.com), currently redirects back to www.foxmovies.com, so I'm 99.9% sure the Youtube video and it's channel host are LEGIT. We'll have to see...

Note: WHATEVER YOU DO, do not move this to the "Movie News" section or delete it. We might need it for when the official trailer comes out on August 21. Sounds reasonable?

Credits
    Looks very fake mind and unimpessive. Comments below it pointing towards fake. The channel seems quite real though. Subscribers are Fox and Avatarofficial so probably is real .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyPearson View Post
    Looks very fake mind and unimpessive. Comments below it pointing towards fake. The channel seems quite real though. Subscribers are Fox and Avatarofficial so probably is real .
    EXACTLY. If the channel is legit, the video on it must be just an anouncement teaser to hold us off. Remember the first trailer for the first Transformers film that had zero footage from the movie? I think this is like that, but temporary.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man 101 View Post
    EXACTLY. If the channel is legit, the video on it must be just an anouncement teaser to hold us off. Remember the first trailer for the first Transformers film that had zero footage from the movie? I think this is like that, but temporary.
    Though the first trailer for Transformes was made from scratch with the probe landing on mars (War of the Worlds teaser also not in movie), this looks like a bunch of stock footage, but yeeh, would be quite an elaborate fake if it is one. I'd say 99% genuine. Good find, cheers.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man 101 View Post

Note: WHATEVER YOU DO, do not move this to the "Movie News" section or delete it. We might need it for when the official trailer comes out on August 21. Sounds reasonable?
    I'll give in this time, but I just want to clarify to all the Fanboys, that a lot of work is often required to source out the best quality trailers and retreive the DL Links or upload to mirrors where DL's are not possible. To start a thread with a simple YouTube streaming link (video of unknown origin, or a camcoder shot of a TV) simply to have the opportunity to start a thread is not my idea of an effort worthy of a thread starter. Some movies use YouTube as a Channel, I understand that, then please have the common courtesy to provide a mirror with the streaming link. This is not to start a debate, but simply to express my expectations, after all, this is M-L, not YouTube.
    You need help, just ask, yes I have a life, but I will be glad to help you in any way if needed.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 07-29-2009 at 04:37 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    I'll give in this time, but I just want to clarify to all the Fanboys, that a lot of work is often required to source out the best quality trailers and retreive the DL Links or upload to mirrors where DL's are not possible. To start a thread with a simple YouTube streaming link (video of unknown origin, or a camcoder shot of a TV) simply to have the opportunity to start a thread is not my idea of an effort worthy of a thread starter. Some movies use YouTube as a Channel, I understand that, then please have the common courtesy to provide a mirror with the streaming link. This is not to start a debate, but simply to express my expectations, after all, this is M-L, not YouTube.
    You need help, just ask, yes I have a life, but I will be glad to help you in any way if needed.
    Thanks for clarifying. I'll let you guys know if this really legit once I find out. I'm almost positive it's not fake, anyway.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 07-29-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Credits
    The film is slated for a 2009 release so a trailer should be out by now. I wonder what cameron is doing about this. this film is already in post production...Also two films with the same name in so close proximity is also strange...

Credits
    OK guy's, I think we are all on the same page here, and I know Spider meant well by this post, so I dont think that there is a need to further whip a dead horse. If indeed it is a leaked teaser which at this point is still in Limbo, then the post remains and Kudo's to Spider, otherwise if it is found to be Fanmade since according to reports so far none of these shots were actually seen at the SDCC preview, then in fairness to all, whomever wants to create a new thread for the real postings has my blessings.

Credits
    I call fake! Not even a production cast/crew listing.

Thread closed on pending results if a fake or not
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Thank you for the AVATAR cover, look really nice

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast