http://www.stuffmagazine.com/video/9...koutJami.video

Hometown: Jonesboro, Arkansas

Mind reader: “I don’t fall for pickup lines; I see right through them. I get vibes about people. Some would even call me psychic. I’m part Native American, and we are said to be psychic.”

Tips for clueless suitors: “Come straight up to me with confidence, but don’t be too cocky. Don’t lie right off the bat. One of my ex-boyfriends told me he was buying a pair of pants for his sister. I later found out they were for his girlfriend at the time. That did not sit well with me.”

Just when you thought it was safe: “I have this deep-seated fear of sharks that inhibited my enjoyment when I tried surfing a few months back. I didn’t see any that time, but I know they are out there, waiting for me to return.”

Talent to spare: “I have an exceptionally large tongue, which I can twist and contort into all sorts of different positions. I can even make it roll like a caterpillar across the roof of my mouth.”

Perks of the job: “I have traveled to so many cool places through modeling opportunities. When I was in Cancún, my face was plastered all over billboards from a previous photo shoot. People recognized me everywhere I went!”