I guess I could get all hyperbolic and describe the production thus far in terms so incredibly glowing that the cynical and pessimistic reader will swear it all reeks of spin control. But rather than subject you folks to that ...

All right, f**k it -- I'm gonna subject you folks to that.

JERSEY GIRL is, hands-down, the best movie we've ever made.

If you're ever shooting a movie about two people falling in love, I can't urge you strongly enough to cast a pair of people who are actually falling in love. The chemistry between Ben and Jen is so palpable, you could almost bottle it and sell it as an aphrodisiac. Take after take, we watched Ben and Jen (who we couldn't have cast as love-at-first-sighters at a better time in their lives) flirt through a rapid-fire-dialogue dance of movie meet-cute. But this wasn't just art imitating life; somehow in the midst of all that smolder, they managed to provide us with a pair of performances that reminded this little black duck why he's always worshipped at the Altar of Affleck, and is now currently constructing a Lopez Basilica as we speak. Honestly, the performances they gave were nothing short of spellbinding.
This is going to kickass! I am a diehard fan of Kevin Smith movies...
For more info <A HREF="http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/jerseygirl/index.html">Click Here</A>.