Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Aliens vs. Predator 3?

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=5120

Aliens vs. Predator Sequel Rumblings at Fox

An anonymous source over at 20th Century Fox got in touch with us over the weekend to relay the news another Aliens vs. Predator sequel is a "certainty" at this point. If you recall, the brothers Strause - who helmed the Christmas release Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem - stated Fox was going to take a "wait-and-see" approach to a third chapter, furthermore, that the story would have to continue in space (details). "AvP-R" grossed a worldwide total of $128.8 million; $41 million domestically. It hits DVD on April 15th (specs and art). No word yet if the Strause brothers will return to the franchise.
    Ugh,gimme a break. The first one was ok but was weak. The second only had good production. They need to get a clue and bring in someone like James Cameron again,or better yet,team him up with Ridley Scott like they talked about before.Other wise part 3 will go down the gutter as well.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    They need to get a clue and bring in someone like James Cameron again,or better yet,team him up with Ridley Scott like they talked about before.Other wise part 3 will go down the gutter as well.
    Do you really, really belive that James or Ridley will ever, ever even think about AvP3?

James maybe, but only in 3D

Credits
    James Cameron is not the answer. Thats just a poor excuse.

What the franchise really needs is GOOD WRITING. I mean, look at what made ALien n what made ALiens. Same with Predator n where Predator 2 was heading

U need a ultra badass military unit getting the **** scared out of them. Thats all! There was none of that in AvP1 or 2 n it failed!

Thats all u need. Excellent characters in a **** ur pants situation. Alien3 almost had that but it was just as good as Predator 2. **** ur pants moments with ONLY some moments for the characters. The rest being trash!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    The 2nd one was HORRIBLE!

Somebody had no tactical experience and obviously didn't even get anybody to advise them. And the entire, 'Ripley remake' is OLD! Why is it always a girl for crying out loud.

Uh, I could go on for awhile about AVP-R.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn'thrak View Post
    James Cameron is not the answer. Thats just a poor excuse.

What the franchise really needs is GOOD WRITING.
    If you will notice,I said someone likeJames.Meaning someone who could write a good script like James.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post

They need to get a clue and bring in someone likeJames Cameron again