Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows SPOILERS

I don't read these books, but for those who do, these are spoilers from the book, so IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING!!!

You've been warned!

Burbage dies on pg. 12
    Hedwig dies on pg. 56
    Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
    Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
    Wormtail dies on pg. 471
    Dobby dies on pg. 476
    Snape dies on pg. 658
    Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
    Harry gets ****ed up by Voldemort on pg. 704 but comes back to life on pg. 724
    Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743

19 years after the events in the book:

Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo

Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus severus.

Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius.

The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

Plot Spoilers

Part of Voldemort's soul was implanted into Harry whenever he used Ara Kadvara on him when he was a baby. Harry then sacrifices himself a la Lilly Potter style, which allows him to kill Voldemort without killing himself. He brings himself back to life using a wand and a rock.
    Snape went to the good side (Hogwarts, etc.) because he was all emo that Voldemort killed Lilly Potter.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    You can read part of this thread by hovering your mouse over the link, please put some random text at the start so that you cant see ANYTHING. *accidentally read the first 2 parts by hovering his mouse over the link*

Don't ruin this for people who have waited nearly 10 years for the finale.

Credits
    Who, or what, is "Burbage"?
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Let's not forget that Voldemort dies, Hermione dies, Hagrid dies, Ron dies, Harry dies, and Hogwarts comes under the control of chinese wizards who teach eastern arts, and harry has a steamy love affair with one of the new professors.....

I think that covers all the spoilers floating around the internet.

I'll wait till Monday to be sure!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

j7wild Guest
    oh and before they died, Hermione and Harry had premarital relations

Credits
    But don't forget the part where Hermione gives Voldemort a severe talking too, and he sees the error of his ways and reforms just pages before he is trampled to death by a rampaging hippogriff.

j7wild Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    oh and before they died, Hermione and Harry had premarital relations

then they find out they are actually long lost siblings separated at Birth like Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-el View Post
    Snape went to the good side (Hogwarts, etc.) because he was all emo that Voldemort killed Lilly Potter.
    That doesn't even make sense. Snape went to the good side before Lilly and James were killed (and hence, before Voldemort's downfall). Dumbledore said so himself in, um, book 4, I think.

Yeah, book 4, Goblet of Fire, when Potter saw Dumbledore's memory of Karkaroff accusing Barty Crouch Jr. of being a Death Eater.