Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hotel Chevalier

Credits

Exclamation Hotel Chevalier

On Apple/iTunes is a free short movie from Wes Anderson. With Natalie Portman and Jason Schwartzman.

MOD EDIT: see Apple Trailers thread.

Any Directlinks? Thanks.
    Last edited by editman; 09-28-2007 at 05:42 PM.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

sorry the best I can find is a short scene (Natalie's nude scene):

http://rapidshare.com/files/58485850/NataliePortman.avi

that's all I am interested in - screw the rest especially when they want you to pay for it!!

EDIT: BORING BORING BORING TEASE TEASE TEASE

Natalie will never do a REAL Nude Scene Showing the Good Stuff!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Natalie will never do a REAL Nude Scene Showing the Good Stuff!!
    She will. Be patient my friend.

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    She will. Be patient my friend.
    well she did say in an interview that because she is Jewish, it will be against her religion and beliefs to show her breasts (fully) and do frontal nudity

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Yeah yeah I know.

Be patient.

Credits

Hotel Chevalier

Just released last week on itunes is the 13 minute opening short called Hotel Chevalier It leads up to the movie, Darjeeling Limited.
    The opening prologue stars Jason Schwartzman and Natalie Portman
    Also of importance in the short, is the fact that Natalie Portman is naked or partially naked if you can count her back side.

You can download it here
    Last edited by Vamatt99218; 09-30-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Credits
    another sharing site (rapidshare, sendspace) would be much apreciated. megaupload never works

"MOD EDIT: Thread moved to proper section and corrected the title"
    Me would be good mod-editing spokesman

Also, MOD-EDITING spokesman would like to recommend to his boss (whoever he is) to join this thread with this one:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20318

...am I doing good?

I DID good

I´m so proud of myself ..... now to the point.
    PLEASE UL the file somewhere else
    Last edited by editman; 09-30-2007 at 05:55 PM. Reason: posts merged
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Here's an 'official' statement ( ):

Thread renamed, moved and merged.

Kudos to Vamatt99218 for the mirror, although I wouldn't mind getting the original Quicktime file rather than a WMV re-encode(?). But it'll do for now.

And to test our new credits system, Vamatt99218 is rewarded with 0.5 credit (would have rewarded 1 full credit if s/he did post a mirror of the original file, post in the correct forum and name his/her thread properly).

@JackieBoy: if you can wait long enough (say another 5 hours), once I DLed the WMV file (~30 min to go at time of writing) I'll UL it to the Public FTP. You can just get it there. (And yes, you did well but no, you can't have extra credits. Those are for boys and girls who've done very, very special nice things and make everyone happy. You're lucky I don't take credits from you if you keep posting like this is a freakin' BBS. j/k )

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I´m just in way too great mood : )))) (not in great mod tho )
    I´ll try to do some nice stuff in the future .. like, er, lets say ... posting some trailers.
    So, this means I gotta finaly get my ftp client working again. Geez, that´ll be long night. But thanks in common, u my hero

(btw what´s the file size? 5 hours ULing? Whoa!)
    (yeah, I know, I could wait and get the filesize myself ...)
    (btw I go to school in 5 hours /that´ll be 6AM/, so technically I have to wait another 17 hours for it )
    I know, cut the crap .... but I cant help myself

Credits
    Thanks for the +.5. I'll try to convert it into .mov and upload it on filefactory. Though it won't be in hd....
    Last edited by editman; 09-30-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: removed chunky quote

Credits
    and why do you convert it? What format does it come in?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    (btw what´s the file size? 5 hours ULing? Whoa!)
    File size of the WMV is 163MB, 640x264.

According to iTune the original file size is 149MB, dimension unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    I know, cut the crap .... but I cant help myself
    Remember what JPB says (and I quote):

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    ... restrict (your thread padding) to the vbplaza... so that it doesnt infect the rest of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamatt99218 View Post
    I'll try to convert it into .mov and upload it on filefactory. Though it won't be in hd....
    Same thing JackieBoy asks: presuming you converted the 163MB WMV file from the 149MB file DLed from iTune, what format is the original file in? (m4v? Encrypted?)

I don't speak for everyone here but I think we are more interested in obtaining the original iTune file rather than a re-encode, unless there's a good reason why that can't be mirrored. (Encryption to restrict access for instance, which I'm not surprised considering all music and movie files purchased from iTune are encrypted.)

UPDATE: The WMV file is now up on the Public FTP, inside the 'editman' folder.
    Last edited by editman; 09-30-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman View Post
    Same thing JackieBoy asks: presuming you converted the 163MB WMV file from the 149MB file DLed from iTune, what format is the original file in? (m4v? Encrypted?)

I don't speak for everyone here but I think we are more interested in obtaining the original iTune file rather than a re-encode, unless there's a good reason why that can't be mirrored. (Encryption to restrict access for instance, which I'm not surprised considering all music and movie files purchased from iTune are encrypted.)
    I didn't convert the wmv file from the original source file. I found the megaupload link from the forum of IMDB.com. I couldn't find the original itunes source file so I am trying to convert the file to .mov, although I haven't been successful in keeping the size of the file low(380mb) for upload. The quality is good but picture is bright. Maybe someone will upload the original itunes file...

Credits
    Original file would be great. Thanks for the WMV.