Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Question Is Supergirl good or bad?

After watching the 2nd episode of Smallville, I am confused as to whether Supergirl is good or bad and whether she has her own agenda about being on Earth.

I read her bio at Wiki and it's so confusing with different versions and stories and comics of Supergirl over the years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supergirl_(Kara_Zor-El)

It didn't tell me a damn thing!!

Credits
    watching the show in a weekend, havent had much time recently. But I doubt they´d make her bad .... supe would have to kick woman´s a*s and that would do much good in ratings ... or would it?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I think Supergirl is good, but she is naive about humans, and probably doesn't care for them just yet, so it will probably take a few episodes with Clark tutoring her before she comes around fully.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Yeah, I'm sure she's a good character. They just want to spice things up by throwing in some ambiguous language. Don't forget that the guy saying she's dangerous is the same guy who spent the first couple seasons trying to manipulate Clark.

There will probably be a few episodes where Supergirl turns evil, but that happens to every character in the series once in a while.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    SHe doesn't really care about humans but more so about fighting to stop bad things happening. A "hotshot" that wants to be the quickest draw so to say.

But I think Smallville is only based on the original story n universe. It goes off away from the comics.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]