Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j7wild Guest

Talking

We have a Christmas Tree up at each of my stores with the sign that reads "Please don't touch the Christmas Tree" - not Holiday Tree!!

We also have a big banner inside the store over the exit doors that reads "Thank you for shopping with us Merry Christmas"

Someone doesn't like it or thinks it's inappropriate or not politically correct or offensive?

Screw them!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    We have a Christmas Tree up at each of my stores with the sign that reads "Please don't touch the Christmas Tree" - not Holiday Tree!!
    funny ... its not a Christmas tree.... the tree started out as a pagan tradition. Martin Luther (started the Lutheranism) came across a circle worshipping around the tree that was decorated with apples and spider webs and brought the idea home. though Prince Albert, in 1841, is credited as bringing to england. but i have heard several stories as far back as the egyptians using fir trees, but it is safe to say, that it wasnt always just a christian tradition.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson