Thanks Thanks:  12
    Credits

Cool Miracle at St. Anna (Derek Luke, Michael Ealy, Laz Alonso, Omar Benson Miller)

The Film

The highly-anticipated new film from director Spike Lee. Based on the novel by James McBride (who also penned the adaptation), 'Miracle at St. Anna' chronicles the story of four black American soldiers who are members of the US Army as part of the all-black 92nd "Buffalo Soldier" Division stationed in Tuscany, Italy during World War II.
    They experience the tragedy and triumph of the war as they find themselves trapped behind enemy lines and separated from their unit after one of them risks his life to save an Italian boy.

The Official Site

None at this Time

IMDB

Miracle at St. Anna

Trailer(s)

HD Yahoo Encodes

QT Trailer HD 480p ( 52.4Mb )
    QT Trailer HD 720p (126.9Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (182.6Mb )

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    I saw this trailer today in front of Hellboy 2 and it looks great!!

A total change of style for Spike Lee!!

I hope the movie doesn't have a racial subplot to it!!

Credits
    I just watched that trailer and all I can say is "WOW!" I am really intrigued by the plot and the cast! I wonder how that little boy from the poster ties in with the WWII theme and the murder at the beginning of the trailer. Definitely going to be another great movie by Spike Lee!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by popcopy View Post
    I just watched that trailer and all I can say is "WOW!" I am really intrigued by the plot and the cast! I wonder how that little boy from the poster ties in with the WWII theme and the murder at the beginning of the trailer. Definitely going to be another great movie by Spike Lee!
    Yep, Lee is a great director.I love his movies and also WWII theme.

Couldn't wait!

"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

Credits
    Additional Official Site (VitalStream) Encodes and Formats Including HD

QT Trailer HD 480p (82.2Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 720p (157.0Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (211.9Mb)

QT Trailer 640x256 (41.0Mb)
    QT Trailer 480x192 (19.9Mb)
    QT Trailer 320x128 (11.6Mb)

WMV Trailer 640x256 (39.9Mb)
    WMV Trailer 480x192 (18.3Mb)
    WMV Trailer 320x128 (7.9Mb)

FLV Trailer (33.0Mb)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by neverdie View Post
    Yep, Lee is a great director.I love his movies and also WWII theme.

Couldn't wait!
    Neverdie -- Not that I even needed this, but I read this awesome review for Miracle and it is going to be awesome! Here is the article if you want to take a look!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by popcopy View Post
    Neverdie -- Not that I even needed this, but I read this awesome review for Miracle and it is going to be awesome! Here is the article if you want to take a look!
    Thanks. Lee will back with another awesome movie

Credits
    The movie comes out this Friday! It has been a while since I have seen a good war movie. I just watched these 4 clips from the film and it got me even more excited!

j7wild Guest
    This movie is Crap!!

This movie is Spike Lee's answer to Clint Eastwood's Flag of our Fathers where Lee criticized Eastwood for not having any African Americans in the movie yet

except for non-combat duty like carrying ammunition and picking up wounded Marines and burying detail and driving landing crafts, African Americans did not have any combat duty on Iwo Jima unless they came under fire themselves in the course of their non-combat duties,

furthermore, Flags of our Father is the story of the 5 White Marines and one Indian American Marine who were at the flag raising on Mount Suribachi and for Eastwood to fictionally change the race of one of the characters from White to Black to appease Political Correctness and Racial Equality (according to Spike Lee that's what Eastwood should have done) will be historically inaccurate and disrespectful toward the 6 flag racing Marines portrayed in the film.

Strange I didn't hear the Hispanic Leaders of the Hispanic Communities across the United States complain about Flag of our Fathers not having any Hispanics in it.

So as an answer to Eastwood movie, Spike Lee made this convoluted, 160min overlong, mess of a movie about African American U.S. Army infantry troops in Italy complete with so many uneven subplots enough to confuse everyone and also lack of technical military advice to the actors involved - who appear on screen as if they never had any military training - unlike the actors in Saving Private Ryan and other recent World War 2 films who had to go through real military boot camp.

If you value 160 minutes of your life, stay away from this Crap!!

Credits
    Yo J7wild, dont hold anything back will you, let it all out