Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Source

Online rumors say this is the final 'Pirates' movie - but I'm sure Disney has other plans. What do you think? Any more 'Pirates' movies left in you?

It's like the fourth Indiana Jones picture - there are forces in play to make it happen, and forces in play to make it not happen. I think we will try to write a screenplay. I can't say if we'll be able to solve the challenge of making a good fourth film, or if our screenplay will be enough to get a film made.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    Thanx Kal-el

As long as JACK will be in that movie ... I'm going to watch it ...

Credits
    I think they should eventually end it. Too much of a good thing tends to ruin it. Case in point is the whole Hannibal issue.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I wish this is true.

Credits
    First of all, I want a trailer for Pirates 3. Then I will watch Pirates 3 and then we can talk about Part 4.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    talkin' and talkin'
    walkin' and walkin'

j7wild Guest
    Johnny Depp signed up for 2 more Pirates film on top of the 3rd that's coming out this year.

But Keira said bye bye already so I wonder who are they gonna get to replace her?

I vote Scarlett Johansson!!

At least she will have more cleavage than Keira while wearing a corset dress and it won't be CGI like Keira's in the first Pirates movie!!

Credits
    This "Keira's bye bye" it's just the rumor I think. They give her more money, she stay.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Johnny Depp signed up for 2 more Pirates film on top of the 3rd that's coming out this year.

But Keira said bye bye already so I wonder who are they gonna get to replace her?

I vote Scarlett Johansson!!

At least she will have more cleavage than Keira while wearing a corset dress and it won't be CGI like Keira's in the first Pirates movie!!

She would be a great choice!

Credits
    As much as I enjoy watching Captain Sparrow screwing around, the series should probably end at #3. I can definitely see tons of low budget sequels popping up with no-name actors and crappy stories.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.