http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/M.../news/?a=22719

If you haven't noticed yet, Marvel Studios invited many journalists to the highly secretive set of their much anticipated Captain America movie. One of those journalists, Quint from Ain't It Cool News, has included in his report of all the awesome things the studio is keeping him from posting, and that he witnessed a brutal battle between two of Marvel's most enduring opponents, being filmed.

"I went to Shepperton and watched Captain America get into a knock-down, drag-out surprisingly brutal fight with The Red Skull. I'll have an in-depth report on the visit in a few months, but all I can say is wait until you see the Red Skull make-up. Really great stuff, mostly practical with Hugo Weaving's nose painted black, to be removed in post... the rest is a 3 1/2 hours a day prosthetic appliance job."

Portrayed by Hugo Weaving, the film version of Marvel comics' most dangerous villain, Johann Schmidt, will be an ex SS officer who has his own branch of the German Army, HYDRA under his command. He's a scientist who is interested in developing armaments and also developing and harnessing the power of an unusual energy source which has spiritual connections; Cosmic cube.

And from Quint's statement, Red Skull will look fairly similar to the comics, which should be what producer Kevin Feige described as frightening-But incredible to see on the big-screen when Captain America: The First Avenger hits July 22, portrayed by rising star Chris Evans.

And supporting cast members include Tommy Lee Jones (Gen. Chester Philips), Sebastian Stan (Bucky), Stanley Tucci (Abraham Erskine), Hayley Atwell (Peggy Carter), Toby Jones (Arnim Zola), Dominic Cooper (Howard Stark), Neal McDonough (Dum Dum Dugan), and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury).

Plus a couple of vids from the set.