Thanks Thanks:  24

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    I think the point that is trying to be made here, is that for one the "Cameron" 3D experience was developped to enhance the visuals (Avatar), but not by trying to "shock" the audience with useless in your face shots that add absolutely nothing to the story. Because of this 3D phenomena, some filmmakers and directors are probably cutting out relevant parts of the story to add these useless shots thinking that it is the thing to do, instead of using the technology as it was meant to be.
    Whichever way you look at it, everyone is trying to outdo the other, which is now turning into a game of "Pimp my Movie".

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    I think the point that is trying to be made here, is that for one the "Cameron" 3D experience was developped to enhance the visuals (Avatar), but not by trying to "shock" the audience with useless in your face shots that add absolutely nothing to the story.
    The difference between what Cameron's is doing is that he wants the viewer to be immersed in the film. This is why Avatar was so successful despite its simple storyline. Most other filmmakers just want stuff flying at the viewer.

Cameron completely understands 3D. Most other filmmakers don't. Hopefully Spielberg has the same mind as Cameron when thinking about 3D with his Tintin film.

j7wild Guest

Angry I feel ROBBED!!

If you haven't seen the movie and plan to, don't read this!!

Jill Valentine is only in this movie for 2 min and at the end after the credits have started.

So if you get up and leave as soon as the credits start rolling, you will miss her!

also the ending was so sudden so they can have another sequel!!

I want my $9 back!!