Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Rick Berman on Star Trek 11

cinescape reports that rick berman is planning already for the next trek film (#11) in the franchise. while he hasn't rules out another trek film starring TNG, it seems like he's leaning towards having trek movies with mixed cast members from the different trek shows. of course, he's talked about that before so it's not really too shocking, but personally i hope that nemesis does well (although, i'm hoping for TTT to crush EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH, including ST) so that they will keep using TNG cast. It might be cool to have a movie with the voyager cast or something, but they should stick to certain crews, mixing it up sounds like a bad idea (remember Generations??!). and i don't see why they couldn't make a voyager movie and then make a next gen movie after that, etc.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Cool TTT will CRUSH 'EM ALL! :)

Originally posted by impetigo
    but personally i hope that nemesis does well (although, i'm hoping for TTT to crush EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH, including ST)
    BRAVO! ...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    lol.. thanks

Credits
    I am on my knees asking god to make 'Nemesis' a hit.

I do this because if it ends the way I hear it ends, they need to make another to make up for their stupidity.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    Originally posted by Movieman
    I do this because if it ends the way I hear it ends, they need to make another to make up for their stupidity.
    oh no.. that doesn't sound good.

well now i'll be going in with lowered expectations...

Credits
    How can anyone say a movie is stupid or not based on one rewiew that they read. That one review might just be for someone who didnt like the movie...but thats no reason to go into the theater and say " this is gonna suck" based on one persons opinion. I think that everyone should go in with an open mind with Nemesis, if you like the show and the other movies good enogh to pay money to see this one then you know that theres nothing wrong with the actors. If this one does suck ( which i dont think it will) then you have the story and script writer to blame, not the crew. You got the talent, but if the movie is as bad as that one guy said then the crew wasnt given anything to work with. All im saying is to see the movie anyway, dont just blow off seeing it because some one in another country said it was "cheesy"