This is my error...

A bit of exposition should've been included which wasn't or not given proper clarification.

The exclusives written here is American only and is solely brick and mortar stores. Not web locales. Places where you can just walk in and pick the item. Why so selective?

Why not?

I'm of the generation that investigates in person, not scrolling on a kiosk or web page's recommendation. To be exposed to something I had no idea I would even like or aware of its existence. While bots do their best to quantify your personal likes. It's rather difficult to extrapolate the infinate. Which is why I love just looking about my local video store (yes they still exist) or going in person to Best Buy, Target and Wal-Mart; 'what is this?' The same thing with my music. It's about personal discovery and growth. My taste in movie has changed over the years. As I can imagine, your perferences too.

Old school? Sure, yeah why not?

This thread's purpose is to inform the reader of their existence.

I could include various other venues such as Canada or even internet exclusives. But you can't walk in to purchase. Granted, Canadians could. *nods*

Asked by one of the readers is 'descriptions' on the exclusives. I'll look into that.

I'll be honest, I'm not into Blu-Ray. If that's your thing, sway. But not for me.

Don't have a BD player nor do I have even broadband, I'm on dial-up. Yeah, dial-up still exist.

Anyhow, sometime places such as Best Buy offer nothing more than a sketchy description. There was a great resource for BD exclsuives, I used to haunt; looking to see if a particular title's bonus disc was a DVD and not a Blu-Ray. Yeah, I would buy the BD set and ditch it just for the bonus DVD. I have a friend who owns a used video store - I sell it to him.

But it closed shop or rather was shut down. I loved that place, they were detailed and listed exclusives months in advance.