Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits

Lightbulb

heh. I am not really into the idea of paying to watch Britney Spears play some little damsel in distress. But if Bruce is signed on, I'll probably go anyway. I think he has a good head on his shoulders for choosing films, like Tears of the Sun. It looks promising to me and it's directed by the same guy who did Training Day.

Credits
    Originally posted by GloryGirl
    But if Bruce is signed on, I'll probably go anyway. I think he has a good head on his shoulders for choosing films.
    LOL.

Then I guess "Hudson Hawk", "The Whole 9 Yards", "Hart's War", "Bandits", "The Siege", "Armageddon", "Mercury Rising", "Last Man Standing" and dozens more of turkeys are considered to be "good films"...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    LOL.

Then I guess "Hudson Hawk", "The Whole 9 Yards", "Hart's War", "Bandits", "The Siege", "Armageddon", "Mercury Rising", "Last Man Standing" and dozens more of turkeys are considered to be "good films"...
    "The Siege", "Armageddon", "Mercury Rising",

These were great films.

Credits
    Originally posted by moviebuff
    "The Siege", "Armageddon", "Mercury Rising",

These were great films.
    Or so do you think...

Credits
    LOL.

I liked 9 Yards. Armageddon was fun the first time. THE FIRST TIME. Can't stand it now

Credits
    I think a lot of those films are fun. There is more that goes in to choosing a film than just a script. And the lead actor can't always control how the final product turns out. An interesting story and a good director (like Tears of the Sun) may be what gets his initial attention. And even though there have been a few movies of his I didn't like, I always thought he did a good job.

Credits
    Originally posted by GloryGirl
    There is more that goes in to choosing a film than just a script.
    Insightful. That is exactly the opposite what the film schools teach you.

So by that rationale, even a good script, which is such a rarity among today's Hollywood productions, won't help actors to choose their projects.

Another way of saying it, some actors would deliberately choose a turkey to star in, just because the idea might sound interesting.

Yet another way of saying it, some actors would do anything to get their paychecks.

Credits
    I think you're putting words in my mouth on that one.

What I am saying is that it may be more than just a script that gets an actor's attention. Many actors would take a so-so story to work with a certain director or co-star. They think that something can be done with a script once it's in the hands of the right people.

Anyway, I'm over it. I think there is still hope for DH4 even with Twitney but I'll wait for the first trailers to come out.

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    You ppl dream about Spear's dying? Whats wrong with u! I dream about other things... oh.... about Spears too
    U got that right - thing that crosses my mind - how about Britney in my bed... LOL :butt: :big grin:
    Sometimes a wind blows
    and the mysteries of Love
    come clear. -David Lynch

my top 20 movies

Credits
    Originally posted by guevara
    U got that right - thing that crosses my mind - how about Britney in my bed... LOL :butt: :big grin:
    How about Britney sucking a popsicle... in a bikini... or you think I'm gonna write some naughty stuff don't ya?

Credits
    How about Britney sucking a popsicle... in a bikini... or you think I'm gonna write some naughty stuff don't ya?
    Hehehe, something like that i had in mind
    :butt: :butt:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123